Chapter 7 - New Friend

Author:

Enjoy! Warning! No proofreading done so please ignore the mistakes! :) Don't hate me yet for writing a short chapter!

Picture of Jordan on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a red flashing light in the corner of my eye. My eyes wouldn't open when I tried to peel it up. Finally, I realized the light was my alarm clock. It was 9:04! School starts in six minutes and I didn't even have a ride! I shot up from my bed and headed for my closet. Well this could be a good day.

********

In times like this, I would thank my speed. Nine; eight and I'm still half way from the school. "Hey!" someone shouted behind me. I twisted my head and saw a girl from my English class. We barely talk and I have no idea how she would know me. "Abby, right?" she smiled. I nodded still running. "Need a-" I cut her off.

"Yes, please!" I begged.

"Come on," she waved. I opened her car and smiled.

"Thank you, Jordan."

"You know me? Cool. I always thought you would be the one who doesn't care about anyone else, no offense."

"Yeah, I was like that I think, but now not so much." Probably because now all my best friends are now officially true jerks.

We got to school one mintue later. "Still late," she frowned. This was my first tardy. Being around a lot of dudes still doesn't make me join their trouble group.

"Thanks for the ride, and see you in English," I smiled then ran inside the school.

"Science," she corrected. I tried to ignore my embarrassment and headed for homeroom.

"Ah Ms.Coles, you are late," Ms.Collins glared at me.

"Sorry, my alarm clock was-" she paused me and nodded to my seat.

"You have bed head," Ryan laughed.

"And you don't have a heart," I whispered. Ms.Collins gave us the 'shh' look and turned to the board. Ryan let out a chuckle, so I slapped his arm. Cam turned to us, smirking.

Ten mintues later, we were excused out to first period. On my way to history, I saw a very interesting drama scene. It was between Jordan and Ryan. "What did I do?!" Ryan frowned at her.

"I just don't like you anymore," she grinned. He opened his mouth to yell, but nothing came out, so he just ran his fingers to through his hair.

"Look, it's not you, it's me," she tapped his head.

"Oh, save the crap," he scowled. She frowned then walked away, leaving a lonely Ryan.

"What happened here?" I walked out of my spying place.

"Were you-"

"Yes I was," I answered before he could finish. "Did you hurt that girl?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No, but she might have hurted me.." he muttered.

"What?" I chuckled totally amused by this.

"Aren't we late for history?" he changed the subject.

"Uh duh, so let's get back to the fact that Ryan Summers, the guy who had his arms around a different girl every single day for the whole entire summer break, is falling to pieces?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I said might have!"

"Might have is as good as a yes. Looks like I've found a new best friend," I smirked then walked to history, leaving him annoyed.