Chapter 4 - The Other Side

"I asked 'Where's Cam?' and I didn't get an answer!" I screamed. "Where's Cam?!"

"We don't know! He gave me the keys to his car then just left!" Ryan snapped.

"Which way?" I looked at each of them carefully. They all pointed to the left gate of the school. We usually go out the right side, and I knew his house was on the right side too. Where the hell is he going? I threw the keys back to Ryan and ran towards the left gate.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jason asked.

"To find my best friend!" I replied running backwards.

******************

I didn't know where I was going now. I just kept walking around the corners. It was a bit scary, because I never been on this side before. To think four years of my life, I only have one routine. We would all go to school, go to my house, then they leave an hour later. It was simple and fun.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stepped into a an alley. How did I even find this place? Everything was dark. I couldn't find my way out. Okay, best thing not to do is panic. What is the first thing you think of when you are trapped in a dark alley, alone?! PANIC!

My hands started shaking and my heart beated faster. What to do, what to do? I turned around and tried to memorized the steps I took to get here. Ugh, I was thinking! How can I possibly know which way I came from when I was lost in my thoughts!

"Who's there?" a voice cried out. I froze. So I'm not alone. No, worst. I'm with a stranger than can have a gun. Or a knife. Or a bomb. Or a chain saw! I play way to much action games. Gosh, no time for thoughts right now! Stupid brain! "I asked 'Who's there'!" the voice got louder. I was still frozen.

"Who's there! Before I shoot!" the voice broke down.

"Uh, I'm lost," I forced the words to come out.

"Lost?" I realize the voice was a dude. His tone was deep and solid.

"Yeah, lost. As in I can't find my way back home," I blinked. All he did was chuckled.

"So you think I'm stupid?" he asked.

"I never said that sir," I replied sounding polite.

"Cool. I'm a 'sir'," the voice laughed.

"Psssh," I chuckled.

"What was that? I still have this gun," he threatened.

"Nothing!" I stood still.

"So, where are you from?" he asked. I can tell by the movement behind me that he was taking a seat.

"Are you a stalker?" I asked. Wow, I can't believe I'm standing up to this guy who may or may not have a real gun.

"Are you kidding? By the sound of your voice, who would want to stalk you," he insulted. I can't even see his face and he is already sounding like a bith.

"Can you tell me the way out of this place?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. I can feel him stepping closer to me. "All you need to do, is open your eyes." What? My eyes were closed? How is that possible? I opened my eyes and saw that I was somehow in a neighborhood.

"What is going on here?" I asked to the person behind me. When I turned around, I saw him.

"Nothing, really. You are just stupid to keep your eyes shut," he teased.

"Okay. I thought I was in an alley. How the hell did I get here?"

"I saw you walking with your eyes closed for the past five minutes," he pointed to where I was walking.

"So you are a stalker!" I came to my conclusions.

"Puh-ease. This is my neighborhood and you stepped into my territory," he climbed up a rock and sat down.

"You build this place?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, but I'm the only one in our school that lives here," he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That doesn't mean this is your 'territory'!" I did the bunny ears around territory.

"Actually, my dad owns this place," he smirked.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, see that gate? My dad and I painted it ourselves. Well, it was mostly him because I was slacking. Give me a break I was seven," he laughed. The gate was teal blue, one of my favorite colors.

"Cool," I smiled.

"Ah, well anyways, you wanna see something?" he asked excitedly.

"Um. I don't know," I took a glance at my watch, "It's a little late."

"It's four," he glared.

"I don't trust you," I glared back.

"Was that suppose to hurt?"

I tilt my head in a thinking form, "Maybe."

"Alright, uh. Ow!" he faked an injury.

"Shut up," I laughed.

"Come on," he held out a hand.

"Oh, so now you are being a gentleman," I teased.

"Trust me, I'm not that guy at school," he smirked.

"And how is that not freaky?"

"Never said it's not," he said still holding out his hand.

"And what you have a split personality?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Never said I did," he shrugged still lending me his hand from the rock.

"Uh..." I said still unsure about taking his hand or not. He shooked his hand to get my attention. "I don't know..."

"For God's sake, just take the DAMN HAND!" he ordered. I was surprised by how loud he can be. One moment he's calm, then next he's screaming like a girl had her diamonds taking away.

"For God's sake, I don't trust you!" I mocked him. He kept staring at me. At the corner of eyes, I saw a boy with blonde hair walking by. Cam! "I gotta go!" I pushed his hands away and ran towards Cam.

"Hey," I pulled his shoulders so he would be facing me.

"Uh, hi," the stranger greeted.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. Sorry." I walked to where he was.

"Hm. So you don't have to go," it was his turn to cross his arms over his chest.

"How can that not be Cam?" I muttered. He had the same blonde silk hair, clear ocean blue eyes, and his voice was almost exactly like Cam.

"Come on. This town can really scare you," he said, giving out his hand.

"I think it just did," I took his hand and climb up the rock.

 Author:

Hehe. So this is not the greatest cliff hanger. (: Anyways there you go. I hope this is kind of long to make up for my last short one..

Well. Alright, I changed Cam's look. He's blonde with blue eyes. Which celeb look like that? Lots I bet, but tell me one. (:

Fan, Vote, Comment! Anything's Possible!!! :)