Chapter 1 - It All Started Here

Author:

Hi, so I'm starting a new story because I'm bored with my old ones. (: Hope you like this.

Dedicated to Megzxlaughs for dedicating a chapter to me and for being there when I need you. <3 (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, come on!" I screamed at the TV, "YES, YES!! TOUCHDOWN!" I cheered spilling my bottled coke.

"It's not fair that they have to put a loser on the team! I mean clearly he is slow! He couldn't even tackle a guy three inches away from him!" one of my greatest best friend whinned.

"It's not my fault your 'winning' team have losers. Told ya, Pittburgh Steelers beats Dallas Cowboys anyday. Now, pay up!" I raised out my hand. Cam handed me a ten, Xavior gave up his twenty, and Jason covered his face from giving up thirty bucks.

"Jason, I can see you," I tapped him. He moaned and slapped his money on my hand.

"Splities!" Ryan cheered.

"Alright, I know that I'm a girl, but I have never taught you to be one." And with that, I gave him half of the amount.

We all walked out of my living room and headed for school. I had recorded the game from last night and watched it this morning, because Cam couldn't watch the game yesterday for some unknown family reason.

"Coffee?" Ryan suggested while we stepped into Cam's Corvette convertible.

"No, we are already late!" I decline.

"Pushy," he glared at me.

"Jerk."

"Bit."

"Fail," I laughed.

It took only three minutes to get to school with Cam driving. "Ah, Western High," I smiled.

"You say that everyday," Xavior slapped me on the rist.

"That's because I'm not use to it," I slapped him back.

"We've been here for four years!" Jason exclaim.

"Girlies approaching," Cam nodded towards the 'It Factor'.

"Hi Cam, Ry, Jase, Xavior." Kacey, the cheerleader, the slut, the one who declared war with me, waved.

"I'm sorry what?" Cam shook his head.

"I said hi," she smiled at him.

"What?"

"Hi!" she squeaked.

"Ow! Lower your, what you call it a, voice!" I covered my ears.

"Who ever talks to you?" she looked at me.

"Me," Cam raised his hand.

"Me," Xavior added.

"Me," Jason smiled.

"And me," Ryan grinned.

"Them," I pointed beside me, "But you? Who ever wants to talk to you?"

"Everyone!" she jumped.

"Yeah, well they kinda have to but trust me, they don't WANT to," I tapped her head, trying to mess up her obsessed hair.

"Get your hands of me!" she grabbed my rist and started hitting it.

"Ow? I guess." My friends starting laughing and Kacey hopped away in embarrassment. "That was fun," I laughed.

"Have I told you why I like you?" Cam winked.