Chapter 10 - That Awkward Moment

Author:

Sorry, I haven't undated in a while. I have to be honest, I was lazy and had a writer's block. So I really don't know if this chapter is okay or not.. And I didn't have time to proofread so really sorry if there are mistakes. Well hope you enjoy(:

***********************

"Brooke huh?" I smiled.

"Yup," she nodded.

"She's from the Big Apple," Jason grinned.

"Where's that?" Ryan hopped in. I slapped my forehead and pushed him to the side.

"You just transfer?" I asked looking up.

"Yeah, my parents got sent here for their jobs," she explained. Brooke was one of those girls you would judge just by her looks. She was like a slut, but she seem to have a nice personality. Her hair falls perfectly, the same style as Kacey's. They both has brown silky hair with the perfect body that every guy craved and almost every girl envy.

 "Who would thought that in a million of years, Jason would finally get a girlfriend," Ryan smirked. Jason shot him a killer look.

"She's not my girlfirend," Jason faked a smile.

"I knew it was too good to be true."

"Ryan, shut up!" I elbowed his stomach. "I would love to listen to how you two met, but we have to help decorate the dance. So I'll see you guys later," I smiled pulling Ryan with me to the gym.

"Okay, that sentence was the biggest lie," he smirked after we got far enough.

"No.. Okay we needed to help out and that was the only excuse so we could get away from Jason's drools." Ryan smiled then pulled me into the gym.

"Abby, Ryan, I'm glad you two came. Where's Cam, Jason, and Xavior?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I really don't know, but I'm here!" I smiled.

"Okay, but tell your friends, that if they don't show up the next time... There will be a punishment."

"Happy to," I smirked. Punishment. That seems far.

***********

An hour later, we finished putting up the banners and sparkling snowflakes. "I think we are done for the day. You can excuse yourselves now," Ms. Collins waved.

"Who's our ride?" Ryan frowned when we got to the parking lot.

"Our foot," I said coldly. He sighed then followed me out to the right gate.

***

We finally reached my house after ten minutes. “Hi Mr. and Mrs. Coles,” Ryan greeted my parents. 

“Ryan, nice to see you again,” my dad patted his back.

“Hello, Ryan,” my mom smiled.

“We’ll be in my room,” I shouted while climbing the stairs.

“Don’t do something-”

“DAD!” I yelled not letting him finish that sentence. I heard him laugh a little.

“Anything going on between you and Cam?” Ryan asked ignoring my dad’s order.

“Na, he’s with Kacey and I really don’t need to hear him talk about her,” I replied casually. 

“She’s hot, you gotta admit that,” Ryan smirked landing on my bed.

“Ryan, if you say anything awesome about Kacey ever again, you will be kicked,” I warned.