Chapter 12 - Wanna know the Truth?

Author:

Heey! So I got ideas and stuff.. I think my writer's block is gone! Hurray for that! Hope you enjoy this chapterr!

Only a little proofread so ignore my grammars and other wasted mistakes(;

Picture- Just Abby(;

Song- Vanilla Twilight by Owl City. It's an old song but I just love it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw him with her. My head tilt to the side as I stared. Everything was just too awkward at that moment. Why did I even cared what he do? But I couldn't deny the fact that my heart was aching. Was that jealousy?

A second later, my eyes shot open. I found myself in my room with Jordan on the floor. It was just a dream. I glanced at the clock; 4:30 a.m. Ugh. I got up carefully not waking her up. The first place I thought about to go was the kitchen. When you can't sleep, didn't you usually take a visit in the fridge? Movies. I pushed opened the door to find someone sitting on the counter. I couldn't see them, because the lights are off.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed. The usual thing to do when someone's in your kitchen. But I did have friends over. It could've been Ryan. I felt the light switch and turned it on. "Ryan, what are you doing?"

"You have a girly scream," he teased.

"Because I am one," I nodded slowly. "So why are you here?" I repeated.

"You said I could stay over," he smirked. I smiled and grabbed an orange. Guess what I did next? "Ow," he frowned when the orange reached his arm. "What was that for?"

"For being stupid at times!" I sat across from him.

"I couldn't sleep," he finally answered.

"We can make s'mores!" I suggested. I got up from the counter and pulled out Honey Maid crackers and marshmallows. "I know I have some chocolate bars," I said when I couldn't find the bars in the fridge. I turned to Ryan.

"Did you find the chocolate?" he asked looking innocent.

"No, instead I find a face covered with chocolate," I pointed to his cheeks.

"Oh. So no s'mores?" he sighed. I glared at him. "When someone can't sleep, they eat!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going back to bed," I waved.

"Wait," he grabbed my hand. I looked at him. "Why did you come down?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep," I replied and pulled away from his grip.

"Why not?"

"I had a nightmare.... about you."

"Was I a scary monster?" he patted my head.

"A very very scary one, and the best part is, it looked just like you!" I smirked. "Now, good night Mr.Nightmare."

I got to my room and shut my eyes. Sleep, sleep, sleep. I doubt that'll-

My mind was cut off when I actually fell asleep.

Beep.

"Wakey Abby."

Beep.

"Abby," someone whispered.

Beep.

"Mmm," I sighed.

"Wake up!" a voice yelled from the background.

"Huh?!" I tumbled off my head. "What?" I asked getting up.

"Your parents are home," Jordan smiled while taking a sip from her drink.

"Oh, okay. I'll get dressed."