Ch. |28

Jacob's P.O.V.:
Ok so after all that, we went down stairs and got breakfast. Eva's parents would rather she stays in the house for another week or two so we'll have a bunch of "lazy days". After that we went to the movie theater in her house and we watched movies all day. She fell asleep there so I carried her back into her bed. She shockingly a lot lighter than before. She must have lost a lot of blood during the accident. Again. I brought up the accident. Omg. I can't handle this stupid shit. I tried to distract myself so I went online and tweeted back to some fans and snapchatted and stuff. But it didn't work. I couldn't stop thinking of it. Of her. Why. Why this. Why her. Why me. Why?! I just don't understand. But you know what I have to forget it. I can't just keep living like this. I want to tell her. But I can't. I don't want her to hate me...

"Eva?" I ask.
"Ya Jakie?" She answered.
She forgot I hate it when people call me that.
"Never mind..." I say ashamed of myself.
"No no tell me!" She demands.
"No just forget it!" I reply.
"Jacob, pls tell me. I promise whatever it is, I won't be upset or anything! I swear!" She says comforting me.
"Ok fine." I say.

There was a long silence.

"Well, tell me" Eva said as she broke the silence.
"I think the accident was my fault. No! No, it WAS my fault." I said with tears streaming down my cheek.

A/N: Hey guys!!! Omg we reached 30 votes in 1 day!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!!!! AHHH lol❤️

❤️HOPE U ENJOYEDDDD❤️
💖30 votes = new chapter!💖
🦄Comment "pink fluffy unicorns" if u made it up to here lol. Idek what I'm doing with my life😂🦄🌸Word count: 330 words🌸
THANK YOU SO MUCHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OK BYEEE