Ch.| 6

Eva's P.O.V.:

So We all gathered together after school and prepared everything. We had bought confetti, flowers, ballons, romantic lights, and food! We told Elisa to meet us at Central Park at 5pm... We reserved a part of the park just for this... It is 4:57pm we have three more minutes to prepare everything! We just need Sam to dress fancy and we're ready! Now it is 5pm! We all hid behind the bushes and waited for Elisa to arrive. Around 3 minutes later, Elisa came and was blushing because she saw Samuel. He finally said "Elisa, will you be my girlfriend?". Elisa was was blushing like crazy and said "Yes Of course!!!!!" Samuel grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

Elisa's P.O.V.:

He asked me out!!! OMG!! YAY!!!! I fell in love with him ever since he moved to New York!! He had reserved a part of Central Park and decorated it beautifully, how could I possibly say no?? He grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I felt sparks! Big sparks! I knew this was meant to be! 

Samuel's P.O.V.:

SHE SAID YES!!!! I AM DEFINETLY THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH. To have a girl like Elisa, I knew I couldn't possibly lose her! The park took forever to set up, but it was worth it! I would do anything for my little angel!. I grabbed her and kissed her! I had never felt this feeling in my entire life; Love. I felt sparks, true sparks! I loved this feeling, I loved being with her, I loved HER!!! Thank you god, for giving me this wonderful angel!!! I will never loose her! 

Elisa's P.O.V.:

After the kiss which was around 30 seconds, but which felt like forever and I didn't want it to stop, all my friends popped out and said "SURPRISE!"  OMG I was so happy that I could spend this moment with my favorite people on earth!!! He brought me on a red, long, soft, carpet. We walked down and it led to a table for 20. I wondered why so many... Then TAYLOR SWIFT, SHAWN MENDES, SAM SMITH, JUSTIN BIEBER AND KATY PERRY ARRIVED!!!! OMFG! "WHO DID THIS" I said "Why don't you ask your new boyfriend" said Eva. "SAM? You did this for me? OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST BOYFRIEND I COULD POSSIBLY ASK FOR!!!!" I said, before He came over and gave me another kiss! I then went to the stars and took pictures with them and got their autograph. They decided to follow me on Twitter! We went and eat our dinner, and then Samuel walked me home. He kissed me one last time and I went home. THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

A/N: Hey guys! Longer chapter yay! I might update later tonight but I'm not sure! I know this is supposed to be a Jacob Sartorius fan fiction, AND IT WIILL! He will be in the next chapter!!! See ya later cuties!!! Anyways here is the word count for today: 504 words!!! Woah! guys!!! OMG!!!!