Ch.| 12

Jacob's P.O.V.:

I heard crying upstairs. I ran as fast as I could and busted into the bathroom. "OMG!!!!!!! EVA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????" I cried... Omg she was cutting herself and crying like crazy. Why? Why is she doing this to herself?! She's so perfect, I don't understand!! WHY??? I sat next to her and cried with her as I hugged her. I threw the razor into the trash and we cuddled sitting on the cold bathroom floor. We sat there, crying, for hours. We even fell asleep there, in the bathroom.

In the morning, I woke up. Eva was not in my arms as I remembered when we fell asleep. I had a panic attack. I got out of the bathroom and saw she was dressing up. Omg thank God. She had shorts on but she was shirtless. She wasn't facing me. So I just saw her soft skinned back. I don't know why I just wanted to kiss the length of her back. She deserved it. After what had happened last night, it had to be something really bad. Although what I was mostly concerned about was why she did it. I wanted to ask her but I didn't want to upset her... I just snuck behind her to hug her. I tried not to scare her, but she did get a little surprised. While I was hugging her, I realized that I had forgot she was shirtless. Oops... She didn't stop me. She turned around and We kissed. It felt so good knowing she was still alive. After what had happened last night, she could have died because she was loosing so much blood. We kissed passionately, and again, I felt sparks. They were even bigger than when we had just met. I pulled away and said "I love you Eva" breathing heavily. "I love you too Jacob!" She said as she grabbed me closer as we began to kiss again. I didn't want to stop. I didn't. She pulled away, blushing. She made me notice the door was opened.

Eva's P.O.V.

I loved him so much! He practically saved my life. If it wern't there at that exact moment, I would have probably gone all the way. He was the one who changed my mind, the thought of him in my mind.

Anyways, later we went to "discover" New York. We invited my Best friend Emily. We went to SOHO to get 10 Below ice cream. We we're walking down the streets holding hands. There was a really long line! It was going around the block. But it is so worth it because they ice cream is the best there. Mark texted Jacob saying he had landed in New York and asked if he could meet up with us. At the same time Seline and Elisa asked if they could come with us too. So we were hanging out after that together. We went to the Empire State building. Mark met us there. I introduced everyone to Mark. We had so much fun today!!!

A/N: Hey guysss!!!! THX SOOOO FREAKING MUCH FOR 347 READS!!! Pls tell your friends I want to get to 400 SO BAD!!!! ILYGSFM!!! Anyways, word count: 547 Words!!!! Ok bye.... P.S. Your welcome EMILY!!!! K byeeeeee <3