Ch.| 18

(The inapropro chapter you guys have all been waiting for😂😂)

Jacob's P.O.V.:

"Ok. I'm confident now. I can do this! I'm 15! Come on Jacob. You know how much you love her. It's not like this is a mistake..." I said to myself walking into the elevator to go home. I opened the door and saw Eva watching Netflix. She got up and ran over to me. I grabbed her waist and she kissed me. Sparks. Again sparks. This means we were meant to be. Now I know for sure I can do this. 

(If you don't wanna read don't... 😂😂😂😂But if you have a crush replace Jacob with his name and Eva with yours😂😂😂 Anyways moment will be over when you see "moment over" in bold. Sorry I kinda ruined the beginning...😂😂😂)

She pulled me to our room. Onto the bed. I guess she wants to also. At least I know she won't back out. I think. We started making out. More, and more. I leaned over to her neck and kissed that. She moaned and grabbed my hair. I pulled off her shirt and put her against the wall. She jumped onto me as if I were carrying her with her legs around my waist. We made out for like a minute and it was getting hot. I pulled away, our lips were swollen. Her cheeks were really red. She grabbed me by the shirt and smashed her lips into mine. I pulled away after and said "I love you Eva." She replied "I love you more Jacob." breathing heavily. She took off my shirt and went on the bed. We were kissing chest on chest. I slid my arm off her cheek onto her back. I took off her bra. Dude she's hela hot!!!! I kissed her neck again. She moaned again, louder. I whispered "You sure you wanna do this?" . "Positive" She said with her sweet and pretty voice. OML I love her voice, I love her personality,  her face, I love her all of her. (lol the song "ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU" Sorry I just ruined the moment... Ok back to it😂) I took off my pants and so did she. We made out even more my lips were so swollen. She sat onto my laps and moved hers around. We were still making out when I pulled her underwear off. She pulled mine as we went under the sheets. It was getting so hot, and my lips start to hurt cuz they're so swollen. I grabbed her closer and made out with and her bare naked body. She is so pretty, inside and out. My hands go along her cheeks and follow her skinned body all the way down. She moaned as she caressed my six pack. 

Eva's P.O.V.:

I can't believe he's gonna do it. Honestly I'm nervous but I'm not at the same time. I am cuz it's my first time. BUT IM NOT BECAUSE I FEEL SPARKS AND I KNOW HE IS THE ONE. He's so hot tho. like there should be a parody of the Cameron Dallas song for Jacob. And it would talk about how hot he is... Here let me start it! Oh hissss haiiirrrrr, How i love his hair. And his eyes, how I love his eyes... [...] Cuz he's Jacob Sartorius. He's my boyfriend, oh I love him soooo much. YOU CANT HAVE HIM, CUZ HES ALL MINE. 😂😂😂 What's wrong with me? But he's so hot. AND HIS SIX PACK THOOOO. OMGGG😍😍😍 Ok I should stop. Cuz I don't want you to think I like him only for his looks. His looks are a bonus. Personality comes first👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼But he is really hot. And he's such a good kisser omg. He made me moan so much😂😍 (AND YES I did just write a paragraph about how hot Jacob is😍👌🏼👌🏼)

I caressed his six pack as he said "You sure?" I nodded and blushed so hard that he could tell I was so ready😂. He took out a c*nd*om and put it on😂😂😂(WHY AM I DOING THIS...) He pushed. I moaned. He moaned. We kissed. I grabbed his hair. He pushed harder. I moned louder. It hurt, but I felt sparks. 

He was the one.

MOMENT OVER

A/N: WHY DID I DO THIS? BUT IT WAS REQUESTED A LOT THO... OK... I'm sorry for details. At the end I tried to put less details as possible😂😂😂.Ok anyways. WE ARE GONNA HIT 1K SOOO SOON! 961 READS?? WTF? GUYS UR BAES AND ILYSM SO THX <3<3<3 Oh btw forgot word count: 773  words K bye cuties <3