Ch.| 8

Eva's P.O.V.:

My parents introduced themselves and then Caroline and Jacob introduced themselves. My parents asked them if they would like something to eat or drink since they had a long day... While they made the snacks and drinks, they asked me to show Caroline and Jacob around the house. I was trying my hardest not to blush like crazy every time our eyes would meet. He smiles a lot, but he smiles more when I look at him... I don't know if he is used doing that with every girl because he has so many fans or if he was just really nice.... Ok anyways out of my thoughts and back to my life....

I showed him the first floor with the main rooms like the living room, kitchen, dining room, library, etc...

JACOB: So where is your room?

ME: On the second floor.

JACOB: Dude! You have two floors?!

ME: Three actually.

I laughed, he laughed back and blushed... Before walking up the stairs I called the butler and he went up the elevator with the bags.

JACOB: Woah you have a butler?

ME: Ya, he is bringing your bags to the room!

JACOB: Ok!

He said and smiled. I loved his smile, it's just so perfect...

*Skip the tour*

We went back down to get the food and then Jacob and I went to our room, while Caroline went to hers. We had a really weird 3 hours conversation. He seemed shy, he's not usually like that. Well not that I know of, because I'm not a crazy fan... He came onto my bed and I blushed like crazy. OK EVA! CALM DOWN ITS JUST A BOY CALM DOWN!!!! NO HE IS NOT JUST A BOY, HE IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD! I said to myself trying not too freakout..... We started at each other and laughed.... Idk why but it was kinda funny. We talked and eat.... Jacob said "I'm thirsty" and I said "I'm hungry" And we said "I'M BATMAN" At the same time and laughed so hard after that Caroline ran into the room saying "OMG ARE YOU GUYS OK??? Oh you're just laughing ok..." She said and laughed while she was walking away.... I asked him if he wanted to go to pinkberry. "What's pinkberry?" he asked. "OMG YOU DON'T KNOW? Only the best fro-yo in town!!!!" I replied. He stood up opened the door and said "Let's go!!" I laughed and followed him. "Oh wait which way is it again?" he asked shyly. I led the way and on our way out I told my dad we were going to pinkberry. We were getting closer to the nearest one to my house. I said "see that store at the end of the street?" He nodded "It's there! RACE YA!!!" I said and ran. He ran faster and he grabbed my waist. He leaned in and....

A/N: Hey guys!!!! OMG THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 200 READS!!!!!! THX SM ILYGSFM!!!!!!!! <3333333333333 Anyways sorry for another cliffhanger I will update soon!!! THANKSSSSSSS SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOOO SOO SOO SOO SOO SOO SOO! MUCH!!! Word count: 528!!!! k bye....