Ch.| 7

Jacob's P.O.V.:

It's finally Friday! I finally get to leave this place! I want to get out of Virginia as fast as possible because it will remind me of my parents :( ! It is around 7am and I'm getting ready for my plane which is at 9:30am. Caroline and I just left the house and we are now waiting in the cab. I just made three Musical.lys and posted a brand new IG pic, the caption is "Bye bye Virginia and Hello New York!" Then I posted on snapchat saying I made some musical.lys and posted an IG pic. We have finally arrived to the airport. As I exit the car, around 30 fans come running to me! I give them all a hug but say I have to go catch my plane.

(Skip the plane ride.)

We have arrived to NYC and honestly I'm kind of excited to meet the family we are moving in with. Now it is 1pm. The plane was delayed by an hour so I had to catch up with some fans! Caroline told me the car ride to get to their house is around an hour because they live in NYC (Manhattan) and we are in NJ. An hour later w have arrived to their building. It is very tall! It looks like there are around 20 floors!!!! OMG!!!! There are so many tall buildings here, it's not like Virginia. I got into the elevator and it actually had 40 floors!!!! Caroline said they lived on the 37th floor. We rang the doorbell and this girl opened it...

Eva's P.O.V.:

OMG!!! It's actually him!!! I was so excited, when I heard the doorbell I ran to the door and opened it. I immediately saw his beautiful smile! He is so much hotter in real life tho... Sorry I had to say it... He looked at me and gave me a huge smile and said "Hey" with a wink ;)!!!! OMG HE WINKED AT ME!!!! HOLY S**T!!!! OMG! 

"HFVWJHRGFUWYTB4ITWIVUCRFV3WEYBKJNXRGBYFHGVCDFHJMGRYEKBFCYJVGSEFJVYEFGRFYRGFUJHWRUFJHGUYERUGKFESKUHFDSKUHFSEHIUDUIFYIUFDUYDFUHDFHUODFSIGFIJFDIJLFD" I said in my head.... Ok act calm Eva, it's all ok, he's a human being too!!!! Finally I said "Hey" back to him. "Come in!" I said and smiled! Ok don't act like a crazy fan! I mean both of you are famous. You are the same.... EXCEPT HE HAS 1M more followers than me!!! like HOLY F**K!!!!! Ok I HAVE TO CALM DOWN!!!!! "hey dad Jacob and Caroline are here" I yelled// said... My parents came over and introduced themselves.... 

A/N: Hey guys, CLIFFHANGER HERE!!!! Lol... word count: 451 words! LIKE WOAH WTF??? I've written a lot today! Sry I didn't update last night I had to much HW lol.... OK bye guys!!!!! <3