Ch.| 20

Eva's P.O.V.:

I opened my eyes. I was so tired... I saw this guy right next to me smiling in surprise, as he yeeled "NURSE!!!". He was cute. He asked me how I was and I said fine. He kissed me on the forhead and gave me a big hug. The nurse came in and said I was in a coma for 1 week! WOAH! She said I was hit by a car crossing the streets. Hummm... Weird, I don't remeber that. The guys said he is gonna call my parents and I just nodded and yawned. I don't know why I am so tired since I was just in a coma for a week. I just fell back asleep. I woke up to my parents, looking at me from across the room. They stood up and hugged me. They said they were happy I'm ok. BUT WOAH! Why do they look so old? Like I don't wanna be mean but they look so old right now. Like at least 3 years older than what I remebered, but ok? 

The guy kept coming in the room and smiling at me. I smiled back not to be weird but idk , he could be a axe murderer, u never know😂😂😂. Anyways he kept on staring at me like if I was the most beautiful thing on earth, which I don't understand. Cause 1 I'm not, and 2 I have so many scars and bumps on my face rn. There was a long silence, when he finally said "You are so beautiful, even with your scars." walking over to me. He put his hands on my cheek, as I finally got the courage to say to his pretty face "Umm.... Just one question." He smiled. "Who are you?"