Ch.| 30

A/N: Yes, I am aware I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry. 

*skip through the recovery bc i feel like thats gonna be v boring. so lets just say, everything went well, and she recovered faster than expected with the help of her family, Jacob and her new friend Clara. *

Eva's P.O.V.: 

I am at the doc's office and I'm finally allowed to do sports now! I'm really happy bc i love sports, idk why its just fun... Anyways when I got home, Jacob had some news. I don't know why, but I didn't feel sad about this... and I hate myself for this... Let's just say this is how it went:

J: Hey Eva

E: Hey Wasup

J: Nothing rly just doing some hw, how did the meeting go @ the docs office?

E: It went gr8! i can do sports now:)

J: yay! I'm happy for you!!!

*there was a long pause*

J: Listen, Eva i have to tell u something...

E: What is it?

J: idk how to say this...

E: Come on jakie u know u can tell me anything!

J: Well, I have a gf now..

E: Oh ok... thats gr8! whats her name?

Jacobs' P.O.V.: 

Wait what. she wasnt upset at me? I know i have a gf now but I still love Eva more. Her opinion matter too much to me. I was kinda surprised/ sad that she didnt care as much...

J: Oh um it's Mary...

E: Cool!

after that we didnt talk until dinner was ready. when dinner was ready, we both went downstairs and started to eat. then she started to ask me more stuff about Mary. Just general questions nothing that personal... I was still upset that Eva didnt want me to break up w mary... tbh i like mary but i love Eva. Is that bad?

after dinner, we went back to our room and she decided to go to sleep. I just stayed up watching netlifx until around 1:15am. Then I went to sleep. 

The next day it was the same as usual. Except we didn't kiss, we didn't cuddle, we didn't do anything. 

Eva's P.O.V.:

Jacobs seems a little sad lately idk y... i feel like it was my fault but idk see when i did anything wrong. Today I dont have any classes w him so i decided after school i would ask him whats wrong. 

But on the happier side, I got to do P.E. today. Ok, ik that sounds weird but today we did gymnastics, and I love gymnastics! Since i am a part of a competitive gym team, the sports teacher let me lead the warm up and stuff like that... That was pretty exciting and funny bc i got to torcher all the boys w splits and stuff lol.

At lunch I ate w Clara. Its funny bc we used to hate each other soo soo much. i never thought we would become friends. and now were like rly close and shes one of my favs:) !

After i got home, since no one was home i did some stuff... u can imagine ok. after that Jacob came home and we did our homework together bc we had a project in history to do together. When we were done, I asked him what was wrong. He said that he was fine and nothing was wrong. 

Jacobs' P.O.V.:

I felt bad lying to her but it would be embarrassing to tell her why i was feeling down. But she didnt leave me alone. she kept on insisting i tell her. so i made up an excuse. i said something like it was the anniversary of the death of my parents. since she has amnesia she didnt remember this. even though it isnt today, it made me more sad... ok this is going nowhere, what am i doing...? 

The next couple of weeks went the same nothing interesting happened. It was all boring and sad. Mary and I kissed a couple of times but i didnt rly feel anything. not any sparks or anything. it was different then what i had w Eva. 

idek why im still dating mary. ig maybe bc w out Eva i feel v lonely and mary was always there for me and tried to comfort me. but its different, and i dont like it. 

A/N: Hey guys. I'm back:) how did u like this chapter? I'm sorry i skipped a lot of time, i just thought it would have been boring if i explained what happened during her recovery... idk if its just me but yea... also, bc im lazy af (lol) i didnt proof read any of this, so im sry for any mistakes i made... ok well thats all:) bye pink fluffy unicorn squad! i missed yall<3 // word count: 808 words!