Ch.| 3

Eva's P.O.V.:

It's Sunday afternoon. I was waiting for the new family to arrive. I asked my parents when they would arrive because I wanted to meet them really badly (thinking that it could be Jacob Sartorius). 

ME: Hey mom, at what time is the family arriving?

MOM: Well their plane was cancelled and sadly the soonest plane is next week. So they should arrive on Friday morning. 

ME: Ok...

I said that and went back to my room with a a sad face.

MOM'S P.O.V.:

Eva just asked me when they're arriving, I told her next Friday. She went back to her room with a sad face... I wonder why...

Eva's P.O.V.:

 I went on my laptop and got a notification that Jacob is live on YouNow. I decided to watch him. He was with his sister. I asked what her name was but he probably didn't see my comment. I tried to ask again, but I wasn't allowed to comment for another 2 minutes because apparently it's called "spamming". He was talking about how he is going to live with another family in New York City. Although he didn't say why...  His sister said that their plane was cancelled so they were taking the next flight possible which was next week. I was literally freaking out! That fits exactly in the case of the family moving in with us! I went to eat lunch with my family.

A/N: Hey guys word count: 237 words. Sorry for a shorter chapter. I'm literally in maths class writing this lol... K bye crusty potatoes lol!