Chapter 12

"Killua's POV:

"I... I can't hold it much longer!" I looked over for only a split second towards Y/n, but it was long enough to see the condition she was in. I could see the force that was being pushed upon her. Her heels were digging into the ground and her clothes were beginning to rip.

"Let go when you need to!" I yelled back, continuing to damage the opponent. She'd only had the shield up for about a minute and this opponent was hardy. I'd need to work a lot harder.

I began using God speed and running around the opponent, slashing it in multiple places. I attempted to cut up his body, but he was too strong. The minute Y/n let go, we could be in trouble. I turned around and walked over to her.

"Y/n, I need you to let go."

"What?" She yelled at me. "No way! We'd only die sooner. You're wasting time." I sighed heavily and gave her a smile.

"You're going to have to trust me on this one." Her eyes slowly widened before she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, I trust you." She closed her eyes slowly. I'd never seen her release it from such a strong opponent.

Within a second, the force sent her flying in the other direction. She hit the side of a building with so much force that I flinched. I was about to run over to her, when I remembered about the opponent.

Anger struck me in a way I didn't think it could. I clenched my fist and turned around to where he was smiling at me and slowly walking over.

"Well, what're you gonna do now that your little friend is gone?" He asked me. I gritted my teeth.

"Kill you."

I felt a huge amount of strength rise up inside me. I broke into a run towards the enemy and slashed his neck. I stood back up and turned around, watching him fall to the ground- headless. I immediately spun around and sprinted to Y/n, who was almost unconscious. I knew that an impact like that would even have taken at least three quarters of my strength away. I leaned over her, ripping off my shirt and wrapping it around her waist where the bleeding was coming from. She was losing a lot of blood. I picked her up bridal style and ran towards the town, where I'd find a doctor.

"Killua..." She choked.

"Don't talk." I replied quickly.

"Move... Move my hand to my wound. There's something I didn't tell you." I frowned down at her.

"Okay..." I lifted up her hand gingerly and put it on her wound. She shut her eyes and to my shock, the wound began to glow. Then, just like that, it was gone.

"What..?" I whispered, still holding her tightly even though she appeared fine.

"I have healing ability, but I have a maximum of using it 10 times in a lifetime. I was about to die, Killua." She smiled up at me. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Even after the fight, she still looked like an angel. "You can put me down." My grip only tightened as her face turned into a frown. "Killu-" suddenly, I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes went wide with shock. She began to kiss back just as passionately, our lips moving in perfect sync. I broke the kiss and put her down. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"You scared me." I whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver. "Don't do that again." I felt her smile into my shoulder.

"Sure." She said, a slight laugh to her tone.

"C'mon, let's go back." I could tell she was a bit delusional after the healing, so I wasn't going to let her go by herself. We began to walk side by side away from the battle scene where the man was lying there dead.

"Killua... How did you manage to defeat him?" I looked away awkwardly. "Killua?" I took a deep breath.

"I... He was stronger than me. By a lot. I was going to make you run and I was going to let him take me." I looked at the ground. "But when I saw how much you got hurt... I don't know. Something just snapped." I looked over at Y/n and bit my lip. Her face began to change into a smile.

""... Wow." She whispered. "I had no idea I meant that much." I felt her nudge me. She held out her hand. I took it in mine gladly and pulled her closer to me.

"Of course you do." I said, smiling back at her and squeezing her hand. She blushed slightly.

We both went inside Y/n's house. I walked her over to her door before turning to face her.

"I'll see you later." I said.

"Yeah, see you later." She replied, a sparkle in her eyes. I leant over and kissed her on the cheek, catching her by surprise. I chuckled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She nodded and turned around, walking to her door, opening it and going inside. I let out a sigh before walking to her guest room, digging my hands into my pockets. I entered and looked around. I knew that there was no point for me to stay at her house anymore, but that didn't mean I didn't want to. I couldn't help but feel sad at the prospect of going back to my house. And I knew I couldn't stay in Yorknew much longer. I had other things that needed to be done.

Your POV:

As soon as I shut the door behind me, I began smiling like a maniac. Killua had kissed me. Me. I never thought he'd properly end up doing it, but I guess I'd underestimated him.

I gently touched my cheek where he'd kissed me and my smile widened. I'd forgotten what it was like kissing somebody- his lips were so soft and it just... Worked. I had no other way of describing it.

I collapsed onto my bed, pulling the covers over my head and closing my eyes. I wondered what Killua was thinking right now. I felt myself drift to sleep.

AN:

Hey guys, hope ya liked the update!^-^ I'm so sorry about the wait... I was having a major writers block haha. See you whenever I next update xD