Chapter 3

I woke up with a jolt, checking the time on my phone. Three AM. I sighed heavily and leant back, yawning heavily. Then I heard it again.

A knock at my door.

I frowned. Who would be here at this kind of time?

I groggily stood up. At this point, I didn't care what I was wearing. I was wearing short shorts and a tank top, and my hair was tied up into a messy bun.

I opened the door slowly, to see that it was none other than Killua.

"It's 3AM." I pointed out. My eyes suddenly snapped open. I wasn't tired anymore. I looked down to what I was wearing and back up to him, but he didn't seem to even notice that.

"Y/n..." He begun. "I'm sorry about this, but I need your help. The power of Sara... It's getting bad. Very bad." I nodded slowly.

"Alright... Let me get changed." I replied cautiously.

"Yeah." I shut the door and leaned against it, breathing heavily. I wasn't even wearing a bra. I sighed in annoyance before jumping up and beginning to get changed. I put on navy jeans and my knee high boots, with a tank top. I let my hair down. I opened the door again and stepped out walking towards Killua who was waiting for me on the curb.

He leaned down and gestured for me to get on his back. I blushed, but jumped on. Just before we set off, I noticed Killua looking over at me.

Killua's POV:

"Killua, there's something off about you. I don't know what it is, but there is something."

I frowned. The truth was, there was nothing wrong with me. I just couldn't feel like myself anymore around Y/n. I had no idea how to act around her.

"Don't worry. Come on." I leant down again and she got on my back. We were at Sara's place in a split second. "Um... Are you ready?" I asked her cautiously. She nodded. I could tell she was scared- the nen was at least ten times stronger. We walked side by side and as I opened the door and began to walk up the stairs to her room I felt a force on my hand. I looked over to see Y/n as squeezing it tightly with hers, her eyes wide with fear. She looked down and saw what she was doing and took her hand away, blushing heavily. I gave her a small smile to let her know it was fine. I couldn't help but be disappointed at she let go, though.

I opened the door to Sara's room where suddenly the force of the nen made us both fall backwards. I got my balance and caught Y/n. We looked at each other for a split second before she got up too, brushing herself off.

"Sorry." She whispered. I turned and gave her a smile. We both activated our nen- stronger than it was before- and went into the room.

Y/n's POV:

I was still recovering from earlier. I didn't even notice myself grabbing his hand, let alone falling into him. My face heated up just thinking about it. I blinked back into reality and knelt down to Sara's level, despite the overly strong nen. I could be strong for her. And Killua. I'd never seen anything like this, even with myself. I took a deep breath and tilted her head up to look directly at mine.

"Listen to me." I said. "Remember what I said earlier? Relax. Go to your happy place. Mine is..." I stopped myself right before I told her it was with Killua. "A special waterfall I know about that I go to sometimes. Now just breath. In and out..." I heard her exhale quietly and then suddenly collapse. The nen collapsed in on itself. The force was so strong I felt my body begin to rise and go towards the wall. I felt a strong, muscular arm wrap around me. Killua. He had Sara under one arm, and holding my hand with the other. He pulled me in and activated his God speed, taking us out of the house.

I suddenly felt dizzy. Everything went black.

AN

Hi guys!

*tries to pretend it hasn't been months since I last updated*

Anyway guys, sorry this chapter was so short! It was originally like 2000 words but I cut a bit out that I really didn't like.

Okay well stay tuned guys! Thanks for sticking with me^-^

- Jamie