Chapter 37

Song of the chapter, lost on you by lp
SO.... THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER EVAH!
JOKES ASIDE AND EVERYTHING..
IM HONESTLY SO SAD, I CANT IMAGINE WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD DO WITHOUT AIDEN ANYLONGER -SNIFFS AND PATS THE READERS HEADS*

ITS OKAY, I MEAN- I KNOW LIFES HARS, BUT THERES NO NEED TO CRY GUYS.

-LETS OUT A SOB-

O-ON WITH THE 37TH AND F-F-F-FUUC***** THIS IS HARD!! I MEAN, F-F-F-F-FINAL CHAPTER!

Before we start, this chapter will be 3rd persons point of view because I wanted to show you guys what Aiden, Allison and Davido went through.

______________________________

"Fucking wake up Allison!" Shouted Davido as he heard a door slam rather loudly. He wasn't able to register the love of his life, die-ing.

He grabbed the needle and thread and started stitching up Alliosons wound that was deep, but not deep enough to to actually cut a vein.

Aiden was frantically searching for an anti bacterial solution that Davido had specifically demanded to have, but had no such luck finding one as his mind went to one thing and one thing only.

His mate that was on the run so that she could kill her psychopathic brother.

"I can't find it Davido, there's no such thing as an anti-bacterial solution." He shouted over Davido's muttering, begging Allison to wake up.

"She's not waking up Aiden, she's not waking up!" Davido repeated as his warm hands ached to find a pulse on his dead girlfriends body.

Aiden however, was actually relieved. Relieved that nor he or his mate were going to die tonight but as soon as he heard a small gasp come out of Alliosons mouth, that problem was back on track.

"W-what happened?" Asked Allison as she frantically coughed.

"You were d-dead." Whispered Davido as he stared at Allison, so much love and relief swarming in those big blue eyes of his.

"I was?" Asked Allison.

"You were." Said Aiden, tired of their lovey doveyness as his mate was currently fighting her own brother. Surprisingly, Aidens reply was cold and blunt, leaving no room for argument even though Davido looked taken back by his sudden response.

"Where's Emma?" Asked Allison, her voice still scratchy.

"While you were rescuing Allison, she snuck out to kill Nikolay." Explained Aiden as he turned the door knob of the infirmary and was about to go out, but the ice wall that Allison had formed, prevented Aiden from exiting the room.

"What's going on Aiden, you don't seem... Well... How should I put it, you." Said Allison as she got of the infirmary bed so that she could rand next to Davido.

"Oh, it's only that my only mate is risking her own life out there while you guys are acting all like a couple." Spat Aiden, his wolf getting the best not him, caring about the life of his mate.

"Hey, we didn't tell her to go out. There's something you're hiding from us and before you deny that let me tell you this; the real you would've been eager to find his mate, but also caring for the life of his friends too. Get it together and let's go find Emma together." Reasoned Allison as she took a step forward with each sentence that came out of her mouth.