Chapter 35

SOO.....

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHO YOU THINK WILL DIE.

I SAY AIDE- *REMEMBERS Itz_Suesue AND Lottie_14 threats* n-never mind...

SO... ON WITH THE CHAPTER MY HUNTERS!!!
OH, AND THIS BEAUTIFUL GRAPHIC WAS MADE BY THE ONE AND ONLY... viciouslyy
__________________________

"One of you guys, either Aiden, Allison, Davido or you, is going to die in the upcoming war." She said, her voice coated with pity and... Fear.

"W-What," I stuttered, "can you tell me who?"

"No, I can't." She stated as she looked around, as if somebody was watching her.

"How did you know them?" I asked.

"It's the voices, the speak to me." She whispered, too afraid that the voices would hear what she said.

"How?" I pushed on, wanting more answers.

"I don't know," she shouted. "They just speak to me!"

The guards grabbed both her arms and took her out of the house, finally freeing her from the torture she was experiencing as soon as she entered the house.

I sat there, my mouth agape as I let the information I just learned sink in. Finally understanding what the poor banshee just told me, I ran towards the room I woke up in and locked the doors, not knowing if that small action would even keep me safe.

For now..

Looking around the room, I found no escape. Just white walls, beds and chairs.

"Agh!" I screamed as I kicked the small chair that was in front me, breaking it into pieces.

My hands were now glowing a bright blue, electricity flowing through my veins making them blue instead of green. I tried controlling it, focusing on consuming the energy that was currently being let out but had no luck whatsoever.

Movida! What do I do?

Try closing your eyes for a bit, and relax. Think about Aiden and your friends. She explained.

Closing my eyes, I thought about Aiden mostly and not Allison or Davido. I remembered our first kiss, our first meeting. Smiling, I felt the energy being slowly let out of me, slowly and suddenly, half of my energy was drained out of me so abruptly, my knees gave up on me and both my eyes opened.

I gasped as I tried to breath, my white jumpsuit was ripped on the arm sections and everything in the room was burnt to ashes. The bed had no cover and the top of it was half burned.

What was that?! I exclaimed as I slowly tried to stand up, but miserably failing as I fell right onto my now bruised bum.

We don't have much control anymore, so it will be harder to relax with the lighting in you. She whispered sadly.

Giving up, I closed my heavy eyelids and mind linked Aiden.

Aiden. I whispered in the mind link. Anybody who heard me now would've thought that I was about to die. Getting no answer, I called out to him again.