Chapter 30

HEYYY!!!

-SNIFFS- France lost!!! -sobs-

Oh, AND THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER... -SNIFFS-

ITS THE 30TH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK SOO... IMA GIVE YOU A SMALL BACKGROUND STORY!!

SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE STUCK AROUND IN THIS ACCOUNT FROM THE BEGINNING, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I HAD WRITTEN A BOOK CALLED 'FIXING MY BLEEDING HEART.'

IT WAS ABOUT A MAFIA AND A WEREWOLF PACK. THE BETA OF THE PACK 'ABIGAIL' (AIDENS MOMMA) HACKED INTO THE MAFIAS SERVERS TO SEE IF THEY HAD KIDNAPPED ANY PACK MEMBERS, CAUSING THE MAFIA TO RAID THEIR PACK.

NOW... THE LEADER OF THE MAFIA WAS.... GIAVANO, AIDENS DAD!!!!!! THATS WHY HE IS HUMAN.

BEFORE YOU GO AND CHECK TO READ THE BOOK, IT WAS DELETED. I DELETED IT BECAUSE IT WAS VERY RUSEHD (IN MY OPINION) AND I DIDNT REALLY LIKE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT.

SO.... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

__________________

"The b-blue eye wolf?" Asked Aiden as if the words coming out of his mouth were poison.

"Yes, I know him." I stated.

"Luna, with all due my respects, the blue eyed wolf is untraceable. Nobody can find him, especially..." The guard shut his mouth before anything stupid could come out of it.

"Are you doubting your Luna's abilities?" I questioned.

"N-no. I just d-didn't suspect-" I cut of his blabbering by talking.

"You can leave now." I ordered as the guard left his alpha and Luna's room. "Dick head..." I muttered under my breath.

"Him? When did you come across him?" He emphasised dramatically

"You know the day you smelled a man on me? The day before I left to go to camp choke." I explained.

"Yes..." He said as he nodded.

"He was the man you smelled." I stated as he made on 'ohhhh' sound.

"Do you know where he lives?" Asked Aiden as I nodded.

"He lives in a hole. Um.. Not really a hole but you have to fall down a hole to get to where he actually lives. Kind of like an underground house." I said.

"Okay, let's go." He said as he was about to stand up when I stopped him.

"I need my weapons. We don't know what this blue eyed wolf guy can do. All I know is that he is Alison's father," I said as he gave me a questioning look. "I'm serious! I'm not lying!" I exclaimed as I raised my hands up in surrender.

"Okay... How is someone as sweet and innocent as Allison going to have a father as strong as the blue eyed wolf?" He said, questioning me this time.

"Well, she is a lumniscent. A powerful one in fact." I stated as I walked towards the closet to change from my pajamas.

"Leave the facts for later, kitten. Let's get to the blue eyed wolf." He shushed as he pecked my lips and left the room.

The fu-

Shhhhhh kitten, no swearing. Cooed Aiden using our mind link.

Are you bipolar or something?!

Shhhhhh. He shushed for the second time.

Aiden... If you don't get back he-

Shhhhhh. He shushed as if he was talking to a five year old kid.