Authors Note

Do you guys ever sit down, start writing a book you really want to but no matter what, you mind goes BLANK, literally nothing processes through it, at all. It's like you know your story, the plan for it, the idea for it and the ending, but you can't write it.Why?It took me two books to unpublish to understand this, but it's because you are forcing yourself to write something you really don't want to. And that's what happened with trapped mate, the sequel to Hunter Mate, twice. I wrote it twice, and unpublished it twice.

I'm so so so sorry and I can't apologize enough for doing this but this is my final decision, and I won't be writing a sequel for Hunter Mate. I just loved the way I ended it and even though I know so many of you are going to HATE ME for this, but I want you guys to create your own theories, maybe even if you want, send them to me on private and I'll be sure to answer you!If some of you hunters and huntresses out there want to know the ending and plan for trapped mate, feel free to text me privately in the wattpad messages thingy and I'll tell it to you, who knows we might even become friends. And if you'd like to write the sequel with my theories and plans go on ahead, I'd love to read them!

Far back, I think at the end of 2016 when I finished Hunter Mate, I was thinking of holding a competition for it, a short story or a cool theory or even a long story, for the sequel of Hunter Mate but thought nah. If any of u r interest feel free to dm me <3I hope y'all understand and just know that I love you guys so much, thank you for supporting me all the way ❤️❤️❤️Alpha Woman, signing out