Epilogue: Chapter 38

Sooo, sorry for the long wait. OH, AND DIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED RO THE AMAZING BeyondBliss_ FOR MAKING THIS EMMA AND AIDEN BANNER!!

I WROTE THIS AND TAIMED IT TO PERFECTION, WHEN IPAD DECIDES TO FUC*ING SHUT DOWN AND I LOSE MY AMAZINGNESS-NESS-NESS!!

NAHGSUJYAWSDOFKUJZ'SDWhzkujhcsjxhgcesdfhyjvxyciulhdsku,hawsj,

ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On with the chapter.. I-i mean Epilogue. *sniffs*
This will be in Aidens pov since Emma is... Ya know!

______________________

I couldn't feel anything, nothing. My whole world had been taken away from me and now, I had nothing left.

How could an Alpha be an Alpha without his Luna, his mate.

Walking up the stairs and into Emma and I's room, my shoulders were slumped and my cheeks were stained with dried tear stains. It wasn't like before when I was running up the stairs, eager to see Emma with a bright smile on her face.

The entire pack was mourning for the death of her Luna, but they weren't feeling the physical pain I was feeling.

Every now and then, I would just rub my chest as if it was hurting. As if my heart was being pulled out of my very chest.

I ordered the pack to prepare a funeral, but not any kind of funeral. It was a funeral where we would send Emma to a place where she would rest in peace, and not just in a coffin like a vampire.

Even though she's killed hundred- heck, maybe thousands of people, she saved the werewolf nation from being killed by lumniscents and here I was, crying because she died.

Even the last thing she told me was that she loved me, perhaps I had heard it wrong but even if I did hear it wrong, I'd rather imagine her saying that as her last words to me than anything else.

I stared at the tv that was in front of our bed as it held my reflection. There Emma was, saving the werewolf nation as I left her to save Allison.

All alone.

I'm happy that I managed to save Allison and I'm definitely not blaming her for the death of Emma, but I couldn't believe that I had left her to fend for herself.

The lights were currently closed as I walked over to the walk in closet to find a black suit for today's funeral. The one I picked reminded me of Emma as she picked it out for me when she was meeting my parents, her Hunter side at the back of her mind so that she could improve her first impression.

<flash back>

Emma sat there on the bed as she inspected the suit I was wearing. Her head was tilted in concentration, her legs crossed.

'Turn around,' She ordered as she stood up and walked over to me. 'You're an absolute idiot, you know that?' She walked back into the closet.

'W-What, you don't like the suit?' I stuttered, just as she walked out of the walk-in closet with a red tie.

'Trust me, you look delicious in that suit, you're an idiot because you wore a blue tie and you knew I was wearing a red dress.' She stated as she removed my tie and replaced it with the red one she chose.