Chapter 15

SOOOO!!

IM GOING TO ENTER MY BOOK IN THE WATTY AWARDS 2016!!!

WOWOOWOWOW!

THATS KIND OF WHY IVE BEEN UPDATING LIKE QUICKSILVER FROM X-MEN...

NOW YALL, I DID NOT WRITE THE 'SCENES' SOMEONE ELSE DID BUT THEY WOULF LIKE TO STAY ANONYMOUS, don't really know why but they're cool dw, I'm innocent ;)

SO LETS GET ON WITH THIS NEW CHAPTER.
________________________________

My eyelids felt heavy. Really heavy. They felt as if so one glued them shut using E-6000 super glue people!

No matter how hard I tried, my eyelids wouldn't budge.

I also tried moving my arms, legs, head and hips, but nothing worked. I couldn't move. Not one bit.

All I heard was the birds chirping in the early morning and the sound of my own heartbeat. I could listen to my own heartbeat without having to feel it with my own hand.

It's like I'm trapped inside a cell that I call my body.

I could breath, listen, regulate my own body temperature but, I couldn't move, as if my own body has tied me in chains.

Can someone please enter this room and help me out of this state.

I inwardly huffed in annoyance as I couldn't even move my lips. My freaking mouth couldn't move.

Minutes later, I heard a door slam open and heavy footsteps approaching me.

"Aiden, I don't think you can do anything about this." I heard an unfamiliar voice say."she can't move and I don't think that y-" Aidens growl shut the unfamiliar mans voice.

My giraffes here...

"Come on Angle. It's been 2 days."I heard Aiden tell me.

I've been asleep for 2 days. How on earth did that happen?

Sparks that flew up my arm gave me signs of improvement as I could feel every one of them flow freely throughout my pale arms.

I could move my fingers and the arm that Aiden specifically touched.

"Doctor! She's moving her arm!" Shouted Aiden in happiness.

"Keep touching her. I think the mate bond is actually helping her form of paralysis heal." Replied that doctor.

Aiden then touched my whole face, allowing my eyes to open and my lips to move. I sighed in relief as I could finally start feeling my whole body.

Once Aiden was done with all the touchy touchy situation, he looked up back at me with those addictive ocean like eyes of his. They were filled with worry and concern but at the same time, relief and happiness.

I looked away as quick as possible, before I could get too addicted to his drug like eyes.

I moved up a bit, but groaned as I felt a pain on my calf.

"Don't move your left leg to much. A tree branch slashed it open." He explained as if he was reading my mind.

A tree branch?

It was then, it all came back to me;

The secrets

The lies

The runaway from Aidens

The fall

The Lightning