Chapter 32

WAZZUP!!!
SO....
THIS IS MADE BY THE ONE AND ONLY.... BeyondBliss_ !! SHES AMAZING!!
I SAW DAVIDO IN MARKS AND SPENCER...

 BeyondBliss_ !! SHES AMAZING!!I SAW DAVIDO IN MARKS AND SPENCER

HE LOOKED FAB... AS ALWAYS! AND MY SIS DECIDED TO SAY HI IN DA VID! SO BABUY MY HUNTERS!
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!
OH AND I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE 'KANIMAS VENOM' TO 'EMBER SNAKE VENOME' FOR COPYRIGHT REASONS.
AND, YESTERDAY I STARTED EDITING A FEW CHAPTER, YOU SHOULD REREAD THE FIRST CHAPTER CAUSE ONE OF YOU TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS A BIT MORE AND DESCRIBE MY WEAPONS... SO I DID JUST THAT!!!

BABUY BABIES- I MEAN HUNTERS!

____________________________

"EVERYONE QUIET!" Shouted Aiden in his alpha tone.

We were currently holding an assembly to tell our pack about what's been happening and, we need someone that could speak some event Arabic too.

Everyone in the theatre instantly shut their mouths as soon as they saw there alpha and Luna and bowed down to them.

"As some of you have already known, gifted creatures called Lumniscent are planning to take our Luna-" Aiden was instantly cut of by a ton of low growls. "We need to leave for Saudi Arabia to meet the alpha King and we were wondering if anyone in this pack could speak Arabic."

"I do!" Shouted a young female voice. I looked down and found a young girl, aged twelve or above, that was raising her hand.

"How much of it do you know?" I asked.

"All of it, I'm originally Arab." She explained, excitement gleaming those brown orbs of hers.

Walking down the stairs of the stage, I came toward her and looked her in the eye and surprisingly, she show no signs of fear. Her long brown locks cascaded to small waist as she untied her hair.

"Come on." I said as I gestured for her to follow me.

I'm going to talk to the girl, you explain what the pack needs to do when we are gone. I mind linked Aiden as he nodded in response.

The young girl and I both walked to my office on complete, utter silence. My footsteps were the loudest as they echoed throughout the entire hallway.

Turning the door knob, I moved so that the young girl could enter.

"You can sit down, there's no need to be shy." I said in a soft tone.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"What's your name?"

"Maya, short for Mariam."

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen. Sixteen next week." She said as she started fidgeting with the hem of her black t-shirt.