Chapter 26

HEY GUYS!

IM SO SORRYI DIDNT UPDATE OR 2 DAYS!!

I'M NOW CURRENTLY IN LEBANON AND I COULDNT UPDATE BECAUSE WE RENTED A CAR AND IT DIDNT COME, THESE PAST FEW DAYS, MY PARENTS AND I WERE TRYING TO FIND A CAR AND FINALY...

WE FOUND ONE!
EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!!
NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER

WE FOUND ONE!EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!!NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER

_____________________________

My eyes snapped open as I gasped to get a large intake of breath, but struggled to sit up as something was holding me down.

It was all a dream...

I looked down and saw that I had five fingers and sighed in relief. I then noticed that I
was tied down with chains onto a metal table.

The fu...

Just as I was about to inwardly swear, the door that I didn't even realize existed, slammed open and revealed a tall figure that held a clipboard.

He turned on the lights and stared into my wide eyes, ignoring the fact that I was silently questioning to why in the world I was here.

Ignoring me, the mysterious man continued ticking random boxes on the paper that was stuck to the clipboard as I started getting impatient.

"Umm.. Where am I?" I asked, my voice coming out scratcher than expected.

The man turned around and stared at me like I had two neck's. After a while, he turned back around and ignored me... Once again.

Speaking of necks...

Long necks...

Giraffes...

AIDEN!!!

"Do you know anybody by the name of Aiden?" I asked, the second question he ignored.

I groaned in annoyance and accepted the fact that it was useless to try and get any information out of this stupid, idiotic, fuck face.

'Movida.' I internally called out.

'Yes?' She asked.

'I need you to get us out of here.'

'I'm piling up our energy, it was drained when you had that dream.' She stated as I shuddered in disgust.

'Thanks.'

I patiently waited for Movida to restore the energy we lost but got an idea, thanks to the one and only, Davido.

'Movida! I can just consume the energy in this room. There are light bulbs everywhere!'

'You could try.' She effortlessly motivated.