Chapter 31

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS!!

IM NOW IN LONDON!!!

WOWWOWOW!!!

SO, THE HOTEL DIDNT THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO INFORM US THAT THE NTERNET COST MONEY, SO WE HAD TO FREAKING FRACKIN WAIT SO LONG TO GET THE FRACKING PASSWORD!!!

SO, ON WITH THE CHAPTER LOVELIES!
________________________

"D-dad?" I whimpered as I stare into the mans bright blue eyes.

"W-what? W-what the fuck d-do you mean?" He asked, trying to keep his guard up but completely failing as anybody could hear the shakiness in his voice.

Hearing a loud 'thump' noise from behind me, I turned around and found Aiden on the ground with his mouth wide open as he heard what I just said.

"He was the guy in your mind!" Growled Aiden, remembering the time he marked me.

Sweating, I decided to tie my hair up into a high pony tail, not thinking that it would reveal my mark.

"You got marked, by a werewolf?" Growled the guy -who I think is my dad- as he stared at my neck in disgust.

"You are a werewolf!" I shouted but instantly regretted it as I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek.

"You will not raise your voice at m-" My father was cut of by a low, thundering growl that was emitted from my mate.

In a matter of seconds, Aiden had my father pinned against the wall. My dads hands were above his head.

"Did. You. Just. Fucking. Slap my mate," Roared Aiden as my father was struggling to get out of his strong grip. "Did you think it was okay, that you would just get away with it?" He asked as his eyes becomes Xavier's, a beautiful phantom black color.

"Let me g-go!" Growled my father.

"Submit." Ordered Xavier as my father violently shook his head. My fathers eyes kept changing from brown to bright blue since his wolf wanted to submit, but he didn't.

It's an instinct to submit to an alpha, you have to do it to show respect.

"You're not my alpha!" Stated my father.

"I am an alpha and don't you dare question my title!" Boomed Aiden as he punched my father in the face.

My father glared at Aiden, not before spitting a tremendous amount of blood. Grinning, he kneed Aiden in the stomach, allowing him to get out of his grip.

"Aiden, stop." I said as he dodged my fathers punch.

Aiden side kicked my father making him crouch and groan in pain. His fist came flying towards my fathers face.

Soon enough, my father fell to the ground and Aiden/ Xavier wouldn't stop kicking him.

"Aid-Xaiveir, stop it right now!" I ordered but Xavier wouldn't stop.

I walked over to Xavier and pushed him of my father so that he couldn't kill him.

Taking the Embers Snake venom out of my backpack, I throw it onto my dad so that he couldn't escape or go anywhere else. I turned around and face a gawking Allison, a pissed of Aiden and a curious Davido.