Chapter 29

SUPPPP!!!

AMAZING BANNER MADE BY THE ONE AND ONLY... kia13AS

TONIGHT IS PORTUGAL VS FRANCE 🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷

IM GOING FRANCE ALL THE WAY BISHESSSSSS!!!!

TELL ME WHAT TEAM YOU ARE IN, OR SUPPORTING,

NOW, ON WITH THIS CHAPTER!!

_____________________________

"I fucking love you." He whispered as he -I don't know how- tightened his grip on me more, shocking me with his lovable words, meaning every single one.

"W-what? I-I-" I started stuttering as I was shocked at what he said.

He shut me up by smashing those kissable lips of his, onto mine, sending electrical sparks flowing through out my entire body as they moved in sensational harmony.

His arms snaked around my waist, allowing butterflies to start a tornado in my stomach as I started feeling queezy, different.

As an instinct, my hands went up to his head and my fingers got tangled into his hair so that I could add more pressure onto the kiss as I pulled him closer.

His arms started lowering as they cupped my bum, took a step back and allowed me to hoist myself up in his grip so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. He possessively growled as his warm hands touched the skin of my thighs, just realising how short my short shorts were.

I pulled away first needing air to breathe.

Staring into his eyes, I realised that they weren't clouded with lust, but so much love and affection towards me.

Okay, maybe just a little lust... I mean, he is just a guy?

"I-i, well-" I stood there stuttering like an absolute idiot in front of the guy who just claimed that he loved me.

"Shhh. You don't need to say anything Emma, I know what you're going through. You're just unsure of what to believe or not. It's fine." He said, but I knew it wasn't fine.

Before I could apologise, he tucked a strand of hair that was in the way of my face behind my ear as I released a strained breath.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I looked down, ashamed to look into my lovers eyes.

Feeling Aidens finger lift my chin up, I was forced to stare into his drug like eyes for a few seconds until he spoke.

"It's fine..." He said, his voice shakier than usual. "It's only been a few weeks."

Still carrying me, he walked towards his bed and softly layer me down as he hovered above me looking like a freaking Greek God with his masculine features.

"If I wasn't... Alive, I guess... You would've already completed the mating process with your werewolf mate!" I exclaimed, not feeling as if I was making him happy.

Growling, he leaned in so that his lips barely touched my ears.

"Yeah, but I want you." He whispered as he leaned back.