Inexplicable Attraction: 23

James.

"dude just quit" richard was saying to me after a day of getting sexually harassed by clients at the coffee shop.

"no" i said stubbornly.

"is amanda really worth this. dude shes been ignoring you for some time and you dont give up" he said pacing around my room. "just give up" he said with an angry expression.

"dont you think ive tried, but i cant. every time i try to forget her my thoughts of her multiply by a thousand." i said running a hand through my hair.

"i cant forget her. i love her" i said quietly.

richard gave me a sympathetic look. "your screwed then" he said.

i smiled nervously. "thanks man" i said sarcatically.

"get dressed we have a photo shoot" he said walking out of my room.

i growled and walked into my closet, the last thing i wanted to do was model for a stupid product.. and have someone tell me what to do.

***

"can i touch you"

"can i date you"

"let me rape you"..... O.o

i stared at the woman in front of me.

they were all here, at the cofee shop, to get my autograph. but many of them were asking for way more than that. 

and somehow, by the end of the day i hardly had any clothes.

"sign it:" a woman of about twenty five said, leaning against the table, her breast practically falling out of her small tight shirt.

i smiled and signed it, although all i wanted to do was run away.

i smiled at anna who was sitting with amanda, and her other friends. she's trying to figure out a way to get amanda to go out with me.

she convinced me to fight for what i love, or in this case whom i love.

now all she had to do was get amanda to agree.

"me next" some other woman said, the last woman storming out of the coffee shop because i wasnt paying enough attention to her.

"hi" i said smiling at her.

"make it out to kat!" she said handing me a huge picture of me to sign.

"sure thing" i said signing to picture, simply writing 'to Kat, love james'  

i did that for most things.

"im going on break" i yelled and got up from my table.

i walked over to christian who was the assistant manager at this place.

"im quiting" i said without a care.

"i thought so" he said chuckling, "you lasted long though. but i woulcnt evenw want to go through all of this." 

i smiled sheepishly. "thanks, i think" 

he continued to chuckle. "are you going to tell amanda?" he asked me.

i looked over at her nervously. "well, she doesnt really talk to me." i said sadly.

"go into the back room, let me handle this" he said smiling.

i nodded and walked to the back room.

"hey amanda, can you help me with something" i heard christian say.

she walked over to him and smiled. "yea?" she asked.

"can you bring me more cups from the back, were running out and peopl continue to come, i think im going to need them" he said lying through his teeth.

"ok" she said wakling into the back room.

i was standing against the wall next to the door, so when she enetered she didnt see me.

she looked at all of the boxed ligned up on the wall, looking for cups. i crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"hey beautiful" i whispered into her ear.

she got startled, so she jumped a little. she turned around to face me, he face seemed angry, but it soffened up once she noticed it was me.

"oh.. hi" she said slightly smiling.

"hello" i said kissing her lightly on the lips.

i could see her blush, so she turned away from me.

"amanda, i know you dont like me. and that ive asked you this about a thousand time. but maybe a thousand and one will be my lucky number." i said chuckling to myself. "but will you go out to me. will you be mine" i said looking at her with pleading eyes. i dont know what i would of done if she rejected me again.

but luckily, she didnt.

"ok" she whispered while wrapping her arms around my waist.

she didnt say anything, and we stood there for about twenty minutes before she said something.

"i have to go to work" she said sadly.

"umm.. i kind of quit" i said, wanting to work here. regreting ever getting that modeling job.

"i know. i thought you would." she said half smiling.

"sorry" i said feeling bad for some weird reason.

"theres nothing to be sorry for:" she said smiling.

but i did have many things to be sorry for. for going out wih her friend. because i almost gave up on her. and because i love her and i havent even showed it to her yet.

"saturday, ill pick you up at eight."

i reached my hand in her but pocket and got her phone. i saved my number in it and smiled.

"call me" i said before kissing her on the lips and walking out of the back room, because i knew if i stayed i would kiss her... and i dont think its the time for something like that, and letting myself get distracted by her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ♥

haha yes i know my chapters have been pretty short and im sorry.

but this story is almost done. :) im excited to start my new stories :)

anyways. i hope you enjoyed

:)

vote and comment.