Inexplicable Attraction: 17

~james~

"hey do you want to go out tomorow?" i heard Amanda say to christian. 

he looked up at her in awe, like she was a goddess. he mumbled his nervous yes. of course we all knew he liked her. he was always helping her. but did she really like him. or was she doing this because of her friends and me.

i didnt know, but honestly i didnt think she was that kind of girl.

i left work that day mad at the world. i didnt understand why it was so hard for me to be happy. and everytime i a  happy, its taken from me.

i walked into my house mad, and stormed past richard and to my room.

i lay in bed, not doing anything. it was pretty late, and theres nothign much i can do. i can go out. but do i really want to....

"come on" i heard richard say entering my room.

"what?" i asked him, looking at him, but not bothering to move from my bed.

"lets go out. night club sounds like fin right now." he said somehow knowing what was wrong with me.

"i dont know man..." i said thinking about my options.

"come one" he said handing me a pear of jeans and a shirt.

i grumbled as i got up to change.

the night club we went to was new, and probably one of the hottest. there was a huge line to get in. but luckily we didnt have to wait.

"how did we just get in like that." i asked while walking to the bar.

"i know the owner. friend i met during a model party." he said with a shrug.

"cool" i said ordering myself a drink.

i sat at the bar for about twenty minutes, getting drunk. i honestly didnt want to think about my life. i didnt want to think about my problems, or amanda, or her slutty friends.

i just wanted to relax and forget about everything, just have a day to myself when i didnt have to do anything but enjoy myself.

i noticed a girl looking at me from accross the dancefloor. she was hot! she had long blond hair. it was in curls cascading down her body. she was wearign a short yellow dress. i looked at her up and down. she had a nice body, actualy great body.

i smiled at her, then she started walking towards me. i stayed in my seat, drinking my drink. 

she came up to me, "hey" she said smiling at me, and twirling a piece of her hair with her finger.

i smiled. "hello." i said facing her.

"want to dance?" she asked me.

i could feel the alcohol takign affect. and i knew it would probably be a bad idea but i smiled "sure" i said following her into the dancefloor full of bodies.

we started danding, she had her hands all over me, but being as drunk as i was i was nt paying attention to her hands, but her body pressed against mine.

***

i woke up the next day with a horibble hang over. i looked around and noticed i was in my room. then i notied two girls in my bed, a blond and a brunett.  the bond i noticed, the brunett i had no memory of whats-so-ever.

i unwrapped them from my body and got off the bed, it was then that i noticed we were all undressed. what the hell happened last night, i thought to myself.

i grabbed some boxers and a robe and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. i grabbed some pain killers and took them. 

richard walked into the room.

"so i walked past your room. you were pretty cozy." he said smilling, while pooring himself coffee.

i scowled. "i didnt want that to happen." i said honeslty. i felt bad, i know amanda and i arent dating, and that she no longer likes me, but im emotionally unavailable. and getting an easy lay isnt what i was looking forward to.

"dude, you scored two chicks in one night." he said getting all excited.

i shook my head, "i really like her, and i cant believe i did this. " how could i do this. i thought to myself as i made myself a sandwich to eat.

" its fine, its not like she knows." he said .

i put on a fake smile, then i walked to one of our guest rooms not wanting to be in my own room.

richard came in some time later.

"we have a photo shoot tomorow. she wants to see you today." he said talking about his manager. or our manager. 

i nodded. "what time?" i asked not wanting to get out of bed.

"noon" he said wlaking out.

i checked the clock. i had less than an hour. so i got out of bed to change.

i walked into my room and both the chicks were awake. "good morning" i mumbled.

they both turned to me and smiled, "come to bed" the brunett said.

i shook my head. "i have  meeting with my manager. sorry" i said not knowing how to get rid of them.

"awe, well we should go out another time." the blond said. 

i smiled. "sure leave me your number and ill get back to you. but for now.. i have to go. sorry" i said grabbing a change of clothes then leaving the room.

i showered and changed then i went to meet my manager.

"hello" i said enering her office.

"hey, sit down" she said looking at me.

i smiled and sat down. "what did you want to talk about." 

then she went on and on about my contract.. the money i would make... things like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello. well im sorry i didnt write last week, but here is this weeks. haha im enjoying this story a lot more now. drama haha. 

anyways i hope you enjoyed.

please vot and comment,

and i hope you guys had an awesome thanksgiving. i know i did :D