Inexplicable Attraction: 25

i looked around the little booth. everything looked so, beautiful. and peaceful, but this place looks so.. expensive.

of course james is now a model, of course he can afford this. and everything else.

but his new found money scares me, people change when they get money, the money changes them. they can either stay the same, wich hardly happens, or become completely different people obbssesed with material objects.

i smiled at him, he was staring at me. we were waiting for our food.

"how have you been?" he asked me.

i couldnt help but blush. he was wearing a suit, this is a fancy resturant, and they have a dress code. can you imagine that, a freaking dress code. ive gone to resturants like this before.. i always used to go with my parents.. but never on a date.

and i dont know how to feel, should i be happy that james liked me enough to take me to a resturant where the salad if freaking expensive. its lettace, how expensive can it be...

or should i feel special because an amazing guy like james likes me enough to spend an insane amout of money on a simple dinner.

i dont know, but im happy so its fine.

"ive been ok.. schools been frustrating, but ill get through it." i said smiling. "what abotu you?" i added as an after thought.

"im great, im on a date with the most amazing and beautiful woman ive ever met" he said placig his hand on top of my hand that was resting on the table.

i could feel myself blush, i could see his smile widen.

"your enjoying this, arent you?" i said.

he nodded. "oh yea. you look much more beautiful when you blush, especially when i know im the one thats causing it."

i giggled and continued to smile.

"here you go" the waittress said  placing our orders in front of me, withour drinks..

"thank you" james and i said unision.

she smiled and walked away.

i looked down at the salad and pasta that was on my plate. i grabbed my forked and couldnt help but just stare at the food. it looked like it came right out of a picture.

i looked up to find james staring at me., as if trying to figure out what i was thinking.

i smiled and took a bite of my pasta, and it was delicious. i know its just pasta, but ive never tasted anything like it. anything so delectable.

i smiled when i noticed he was smiling at me. 

oh gosh this guy is going to make my skin permanantely red.

after that things settled down a little bit.

we talked about work. about life. about love.

anything, and i actually felt very comforatble, but he enjoyed teasing me, and making me turn red.

"so how many years of school do you have left?" he asked, our recent conversation was about my education.

"umm.. maybe about five" i said not really knowing if i wanted to get a Phd in psycology, or just a BA.

"what kind of Psychologist do you want to become?" he asked me. we had finished our food, and now we were just talking.

"a child psychology. i want to help them, even if they think they dont need it." 

i looked at him and smiled. this whole time we've been talking about myself, but i want to know about him.  "what about you. didnt  you ever have a dream as a child?"