Inexplicable Attraction: 6

Amanda.

i get to the mansion like ten minutes befor nine. i knock on the huge door.

"um hello miss, do you have an appointment.?"

some lady who looks like a maid asks me, i smile. "yea. with james. at nine"

she smiles, "ok follow me"

i followed her into the huge mansion, we went up the stairs and rooms and i dont even know. i got lost after some time. she took me to a door. "in here miss. he'll be here soon"

i smile and walk in, "thank you"

and she leaves. i sit down on the bet nervously. i can feel myself start to shake, what am i doing here. and i really going to do this. isnt this bad. my mind runs into a hundred different dirrections. when i hear someone sigh.

i look up and there he is. james. he has on a black button down shirt and jeans. i can suddenly feel my lack of oxygen, i let out my breath and stare at him in awe, he's much more gorgeos than i thought he was.

he has colored eyes, and long hair, and although he has a shirt i can tell he has a really nice body.

i suddenly get much more nervous than i was before. i feel ugly compared to him. sigh :(

"Hi, Im James" he walkes over to me.

"i-im Amanda" i suddenly get mad at myelf. smooth amanda, smooth.

he sits down on the bed, but not really close i get sad. why is he far. isnt it his job to be close to me.

"if you dont mind me asking, what is a beautiful young lady like you doind at a place like this?" i look over at him. does he really care, or is it because im nervous. can he tell that im nervous.

he's smiling at me, i blush because of his word, 'Beautiful youg lady'. i decide to reply.

"i... i want to... ... to lose my virginity" im so nervous i cannot stop my voice from studdering. but then again i am soliciting a prostitute just to lose my virginiy. but i feel comfortable around james. he's hot, and he's caring. well from what ive noticed these past couple minutes.

i look up at him, hes smiling. we stare at eachother for some seconds befor he begins talking again.

"why. dont most girls want to lose their virginity to a guy they... ... love"

"well im not most girls. plus i figures since im like... paying you... you cant criticize my body. and a college guy will probably criticize everything about my body once they get the chance" i look away suddenly feeling embarassed. but i begin to feel uneasy. i feel your eyes traveling up and down my body

"why would any one criticize your body, you have a very pretty body"

i look down at my hands "well its cuz growing up on almost every birthday, and some other bad days. something bad would happen. i have countless scars on my body, and i thought that maybe you woudnt criticize me since im paying you, unlike some people i know... ... ... well if you do want to criticize me, please dont tell me,"

i suddenly cannot stand this conversation, i just want to get this over with, but not just that i want to know what sex with James will feel like, with his large hands and perfectly sculpted body.

"can we get this started" say nervously.

all he says is "of course. but first i have to ask, how old are you?"

i smile, "nineteen. and you?"

"twenty three" god hes yound and goergous.

after a couple of second i feel him get closer to me.