Inexplicable Attraction: 3

James.

i dont really know how i wound up as a male.... entertainer. i would say prostitute because that is kind of what i am, but i dont like the word. it sounds dirty, and ugly, and used. i dont know, i mean i have been a male prostitute for about four years shouldn't i be used to the word, im not. i live a pretty normal life. kind of.

i live in the "Royal Fantasies" mansion. its a pretty big mansion. it reminds me of the play boy mansion, but they have hot girls, and were all hot guys here.

there are ten of us, no point in saying all of the names, no one will ever remember. but the guy im closest to is name Richard. we came in at the same time, the first year we were kind of like maids, we weren't'attractive' enough to be male prostitutes so we became maids, and got our own personal trainers.

after a whole year of minimum wage we finaly became attractive enough. throughout the year we worked out like crazy, but our hard work payed off. Richard and I are probably the best looking guys in this place, and we get the most clients. but thats not really what matters. the money is split seventy percent for us, and thirty for Madame Isabelle. she is our land lord, and our boss. some would say pimp, but i say boss.

she's tough. our services are free to her and her sisters. no one likes them though. Madame Isabelle is ok to get alone with but her sisters, woow. its not to say their ugly because no, they have the money to get plastic surgery, they are practically all plastic. but they are attractive women, thanks to all of the plastic surgery. it makes me wonder if they were ugly befor the plastic surgery. no one knows. no one has been here long enough to know.

anyways, we all have our own rooms, richard and are are neighbors. our rooms are next to eachother. all this is on one side of the mansion, on the other side there is a completely different setting. since this place is called "Royal Fantasies" each room has a different decor. 

we male 'entertainers' have to dress up and do everything our client desires. no matter what it is, no matter how weird. we must do it. but we also have a right to refuse our services, we're careful not to get any kind of disease. but mainly rich people come here. women who want to have fun, or get away from their husbands, or 'have all their wild fantasies come true'. so we dont complain much, ive never been stuck with anyone that i wouldnt want.

my job is easy, i entertain the woman with their fantasies i can be whatever they want. i've dressed up as a cowboy, a spaceman, alien, and superman. some women have some weird fantasies, but nothing i couldntdo. most women who come here are from twenty-two to thirty years of age. and im only twenty three, ivedone women way older. but its not hard, getting payed for sex, at first i was disgusted when i was a maid, but after some time you realize you make bank. and its not like some one woman's sex will be 'life altering' nope. 

all my clients are the same, women who want to have fun, and let it all out. so my job is easy.

we have our own little mail box outside the room, and thats how we know how many appointment we have, they can be at any time of the day. i had about six pieces of paper. after getting my mail i walked into my room and began writing down my appointment down, one paper stuck out to me. most women who come here do it because we 'dress up' but some woman, Amanda Bellafonte. she didnt have a specific dress up. i have her tomorrow an nine. in room sixteen. its just a normal room. not much wich meant this woman has no special needs. well thats a relief. i have her all night. 

i didnt pay much attention to it. i finished writing down my different appointments, i have two today. one at six, and one at eight. both one hour long. today was going to be easy.

i put on some swimming shorts and walk out to breakfast. we have a tendency to walk around our house shirtless, by the time i get to breakfast all nine guys are seated. i walk to the buffet and served myself some pancakes and fruit. then i walked to my empty seat next to Richard.

"hey, how many do you have today?" he said eating his food.

i chuckled, "today i only have one, one our each, its going to be an easy day." i said smiling at myself, not much is going to happen today.

Richard sighs, "Ugh lucky. i have three today, and my first it at noon. i have like an hour"

i laugh and slap him on the back, "good luck man. im going to the pool after this want to come for about twenty minutes"

he smiles, "sure, anything to get my mind off of this. i need to relax a little. i had an all nighter last night and ididnt get much sleep. im tired"

i laugh again louder, "that sucks. good luck. maybe you should take a nap befor your appointment"

he sighs, "nah im ok. i need to have fun."

after breakfast richard, I, and a couple other guys to go the jacuzzi. we sit down, we all have a martini in hand. i drink mine down and order another from the bartender.

Richard is talking to some guy Josh when he turns to me, "dude, do you have isabelle's sister. i heard she liked you"

i frown, but answer energetically, "who wouldnt like me. but no i dont have either of them."

josh chuckles, "dude thats rough. if she likes you, your going to get her more often. sucks to be you"

i sigh, "yes it does."

after the pool i go up to my room,  and took a nap.

i woke up to the sound of my alarm at five thirty. i walked down the hall and towards the guest bedrooms, today i had to dress up as a cowboy.

i dressed and at exactly si o clock i entered the room, with a serious expression. i tipped my hand and tried to speak with a country type accent. "Howdy Miss!"

the lady was about twenty five years old, way to much makeup, but pretty good looking. i smiled, this is going to be fun.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooh. James is awesome. i mean its kinda hard to try to write for guys, but im getting the hang of it. Oh yea!!

please comment and tell me what you think of my story! i want to know, why continue writing it if it sucks,righ?

Vote. Comment. Enjoy :)

<3