Inexplicable Attraction: 5

James.

i woke up today feeling a little weird. im happy i at least didnt have an all nighter, that would of been

horrible.

i walked out of my room and got my mail for today. i had a couple more appointments today, i

smiled when i saw an interesting theme. little mermaid. i like that one. i get to dress up in a white

shirt and black pants and boots, i get to be Prince Eric. white my client gets to be Ariel. red wig and

all. sometimes people with actual red hair play that part. its entertaining and funny.

i have a new appointment a noon. then the other two i already have. im not looking forward to the

nine o clock. its an all nighter and im going to be tired tomorrow. my all nighters end when i wake up

wich can be until ten. they can stay here that long. some women choose to sleep, while other, oh

god, they never want to stop having sex. those times that rarely happen, but happen. their annoying.

i hate doing them, but i cannt not do them.

i walk out of my room and walk to the breakfast table with richard.

"hey" he see's the frown on my face, "that bad of a day huh."

i smile weakly, "three. noon, six, and nine. and the nine is an all nighter"

he laughs "you mights be able to rest tomorow. how many do you have?"

i smile, but seriously this time. "only one so far. i might be able to rest after all"

he laughs, "see everything is looking up already.

i sit down and begin eating my food, "im going to be tired. ugh. so i need to eat a huge breakfast."

i spent a long time eating, when i felt my stomach could no longer hold anything i decided to go into the single jacuzzi, i needed to be alone..

...

i started thinking about my life. when i was younger i pictured myself being a high school history teacher. like U.S. history. i always thought that would be something i would want to do with my life. but then i got tangled up in gangs and things like that. i regret getting caught up in gang drama, and drugs. if there was some way to some how change my past, i would. 

i did graduate high school, but after i graduated i got caught in more gang problems wich landed me here. drugs, and problems, those are the reasons i was fored to work here for three years. of course its been like five years already. after the three years passed i didnt know what to do with my life, so i just decided to stay here. but without a contract that way i can leave when ever i want to.

i have about five thousand dollars saved up, i think thats enough to leave this hell hole. i can rent an apartment. i could go to to community college, i can become a history teacher like i had planned all those years ago. this job isnt going to last me much longer, i cannot be a male entertainer at the age offorty. i believe i can still work here at thirty but i dont want to stay here that long. i wouldnt know what to do with my life once im older.