Inexplicable Attraction: 20

JAMES.

"hey man how did it go." Richard asked me after my date with one of amanda's friends.

"i dont want to talk about it" i said annoyed.

he patted my pack. "come one dude. just tell me." he said with humor in his voice.

"it freaking sucked." i almost yelled. but then i walked away, and into my huge room.

i lay on my bed for some time, just thinking. the date was horrible. im not trying to be mean, but can this girl get any easier.

the whole entire date she was trying to get into my pants, and the kept touching me, it was weird. and i didnt like it, they are nothing like amanda.

and i didnt even want to go out with them in the first place. 

what am i going to do. i thought to myself.

i heard a knock on the door.

"i brought you some chocolate chip muffins." richard said with a crooked smile.

i sat up on my bed. "im not in the mood" i said sadly.

"well you better get into the mood. she wants us to go to a photo-shoot." he said in an apologetic tone.

"fuck man" i said angry, cant i ever be alone. "give me five minutes"

he nodded and walked out.

i took a shower, when i came out i noticed the chocolate chip muffin, so i ate it. then i changed into some jeans and a shirt, they were going to change me anyways.

"lets go" i said walking down the stairs.

***

"No No No, James your supposed to look angry, not sad." the photographer said to me.

i scowled, this was the tenth time she tells me this.

"yes. yes. like that. but show more anger." 

i nodded and began thinking of amanda walking away with christian, arm in arm. and ill admit, i got pretty angry.

all i wanted to do was hurt christian for going out with my girl. i love her, and she knows she loves me. she just has to admit it to herself.

but ill wait for her because thats how much i love her.

i just want to be with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry its so short. but i have to stop here.

but guess what. im on winter break. three weeks with no school.

so yea now i can write more often, of course im not going to write everyday. but maybe three times a week. if i can. haha

thanks for reading.

vote and comment.

P.s. im going to try and upload tomorow because this is too short :D