Chapter Fourteen

Sorry it is real late, I promise it won't be every time but it doesn't really work out! Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Idk how much longer this will go on for but if you have any ideas feel free to tell me even if its just cute coupley stuff :) Thanks lovelies <3

120 votes for chapter 15 <3

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

-------------------------------------------------

"I'm out the front of Victoria's Secret." Luke said through the phone.

"Of course you are," I grinned. "I'll be there in a minute." I told him ending the call. I was meeting Luke at the shops so we could go for lunch- work things out. I spotted him and walked over briskly. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I had barely slept the past few night, he was all I could think about. Maybe it was time to take a chance. Work was steady- it wasn't slowing down so I doubt they'd get rid of me now.

"Hello!" I grinned as I approached him.

"Rubes," Luke smiled, engulfing me in a tight hug that lifted me slightly off the ground.

"Ready to go?" I was estatic to see him and wanted to tell him what I had played over in my head so many times. I was ready.

"Actually-"

"Luke!" someone called. We both looked to see Bella walking out of Victoria's Secret. My heart dropped into my stomach.
"Sorry for keeping you waiting, hun. Hey Ruby," she smiled sweetly. Bella was nice and meant well, but I really wished she wasn't here right now.

"Hi Bella," I forced out a smile. There was an awkward pause before Luke spoke.

"Who's hungry?" he said enthusiastically. Bella relpied excitedly.

"I uh have a lot of work to do I should probably go." I made up a pathetic excuse.

"You just got here?" Luke said confused. I had no reply.

"I'll meet you at the cafe." Bella said walking ahead.

"I don't want to intrude." I told him.

"I didn't plan for her to come, it just happened." Luke swiped his hand over his face like he always did when he was stressed or anxious.

"It's fine, I'm not upset," I lied. "We can do this another day," I grinned.

"No." Luke protested. Putting his hands on my hips he took a step closer to me. I felt my cheeks turn bright red. "I'm taking you for lunch. Don't be stubborn." Luke ushered me along to the cafe, hardly speaking. We found Bella within seconds and joined her.

"Yay you decided to stay," she grinned. We ordered and made conversation. I didn't know what to say, considering I was planning to speak privately with Luke, but it didn't look like that was going to happen now.

"So you're still okay to take me home?" Bella turned to Luke after checking her watch.

" 'Course" Luke hesitated. "I'll take you home too Ruby."

"No really, it's fine." I said politely.

"Ruby. Please." Luke said through gritted teeth. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure." I sighed, giving in.
 We payed and walked to the car. I sat in the front with Luke while Bella chatted to us happily in the back.

"Thanks so much!" she beamed as we arrived at her flat. Saying our goodbyes, we waited until she was in the building until driving off. It wasn't until we were on the highway that I realised this wasn't the way home.