Chapter Four

wowowoww get ready for some drama llama! Thanks for your patience <3

60 votes for Chapter 5!!

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up freezing cold and uncomfortable on the couch. I could hear Luke in the kitchen downstairs but didn't want to face him. As much as I was dreading it, I knew that I had to make things right between us. I wrapped my duvet around me almost like a superman cape and walked downstairs, my hair was like a birds nest. I approached the kitchen and stood on the opposite side of our island bench, Luke's back was to me as he was pouring himself a drink.

"Morning," I said. Luke turned around.

"Hey," he spoke awkwardly. The tension in the room was unbearable. I didn't know what to say. I sat down on one of the bar stools and thought.

"Want a drink?" Luke asked.

"I'm fine."

Luke sighed and put his cup down. He walked over to where I was and hugged me close, rocking me as we held each other.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered sadly.

"So am I" I replied, determined not to break in front of Luke like I did last night.

"You did nothing wrong love, it was me." he tried to convince me, but I knew I was in the wrong too.

"I shouldn't have yelled or critisised you like that; I just get so worried about you Luke. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy Ruby." he said cupping my face in both his hands. "I'm happy with you." he assured me. I cracked an involuntary smile and brought Luke closer again, hugging him tightly. 

"Truth is Rubes, I have'nt been feeling the best lately. In fact I've been feeling like shit, everythings been getting me down and I don't want to rub it off on you or make our relationship a misery." he admitted.

"That's what I'm here for silly boy." I said taking his hands. "Your problems are my problems and I want nothing more than for you to be honest with me. You don't have to tell me everything if you don't want to, but you have to know that you can trust me."

"Of course I do. You mean the absolute world to me" Luke said getting teary. I softly raked my fingers through his hair and tenderly kissed his lips. "I don't want us to fall apart." he whispered.

"We'll be alright," I assured him as I closed my eyes and wound my arms around his body. Although Luke didn't say anything, the way he held me made me belive he agreed.

---------------------- 3 MONTHS LATER ----------------------------

"HURRY UP RUBY WE HAVE TO BE AT MUM'S IN 10 MINUTES" Luke called from downstairs. I quickly grabbed a scarf and raced downstairs as I put it on.

"This okay?" I asked Luke, worn out and in need of a mirror.

"You look beautiful," He spoke. I smiled and pecked his lips before running to the kitchen to get my bag.

"Alright!" I said taking a moment to breathe and collect myself.

"Let's go!" Luke instructed, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the door in an attempt to hurry me up. I locked the door behind us and threw Luke the car keys.