Chapter Five

Sorry for the huge delay! Belonging will also be updated withing the next few days.

HUGE shoutout to Paigeyyx who made a great trailer for Meant To Be!!!! Everyone should take a look, I have attached it to the chapter and will also post the link :D

Thanks for being so patient

70 votes for Chapter 6

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVfed24hNE4&feature=youtube_gdata

http://ask.fm/rubyhannah

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke in the small motel room, shocked by my surroundings but then remembering last night wasn't a nightmare. I walked to the window to find it raining, for once Melbourne's gloomy weather matched my mood perfectly. I checked my phone, expecting a tonne of messages and missed calls. There were absolutely none, was it actually over between us? I looked at the charm bracelet that sat on my wrist and felt the tears well up only to be quickly removed by the anger that filled my body. Luke and my fights were very rare, but when they took place, they were massive clashes. We both went too far and things that should never be said were said; or shouted.

Last night was one of those times and even though I should never have told Luke that I hated him; there was now a part of me that almost despised him. Four months was a long time, two weeks is a blink of an eye. He is really leaving, I thought to myself. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I looked at the time. 9:00 am. Luke would be at work. I grabbed my stuff and checked out. I drove home feeling nervous and sick, I didn't want to see Luke, I honestly didn't know how I would react.

I arrived home and unlocked the door, walking in confidently knowing that Luke would most probably be at work. I went upstairs to grab some clothes when I got the shock of my life. I let out a scream as I saw Luke emerge from our bathroom with only jeans on. Now was not the right time to look that sexy.

"What are you doing here?!" I squealed.

"I'm off site today," he explained. I took a deep breath about to speak but couldn't do it.

"I should get going," I said walking out of the room. Luke beat me to the door.

"Ruby let's work this out now." he said blocking my way.

"What's to work out? I thought we clearly ended it." I spat. Luke flinched.

"Last night was," Luke started but struggled for words to continue.

"Last night was disgusting." I finished for him. Luke nodded but all was silent. "I still can't belive you said what you said to me," I spoke still baffled.

"It was in the heat of the moment, do you seriously think I don't care about what we've been through?" Luke said but he wasn't apologising for anything. I was still pissed off.

"I have to go, I can't be here right now, I need some time."

"How much time?!" Luke called after me. "I'm gone in two weeks Rubes!"

"Thanks for telling me!" I shouted sarcastically upstairs before I slammed the front door behind me. Next stop was Kaity's. I wasn't staying in a motel for two weeks and I sure was not staying at Gina's. I arrived there and knocked on her door which was soon answered.

"I heard the news" she spoke softly. It had got around fast. I nodded and let a tear fall down my face. "You can stay until whenever," she told me, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks Kaitlyn" I half smiled. I was so grateful I had a friend like her that I could easily rely on. Kaitlyn was workingfull time and over time lately, saving up for a holiday. I knew this meant I would be alone a lot of the time but that didn't really matter to me.