Chapter 21

Scorpius Malfoy

Well that didn't work. Of course she wouldn't take me back. I had made a stupid mistake. The girl I loved hated me. And she wasn't going to change her mind.

I walked back to the Common Room not knowing what to say. Blake, Damien and Jamie followed me trying to keep up with me.

"Scorpius slow down!" Jamie shouted as I rounded the corner.

"Sorry. I just want to get out of here." I sighed.

"We know mate. Don't worry. You will get her back." Damien said.

"Exactly. Don't give up so easily. She will find out. She still loves you." Blake told me.

I nodded and headed up back to my dormitory. They were right. Rose still loved me. I had to fight to win her back.

This wasn't going to be easy.

-------------

I avoided Rose for most of the day trying to think of a way to talk to her. I couldn't corner her because her friends were always with her. I would have to catch her on her own. It wasn't going to be easy. But I knew what I had to do.

I saw her on her own. This was my chance.

"Rose can I talk to you?" I asked her as I went up to her.

"Scorpius I don't think that's wise." Rose sighed.

"Please I need to explain." I said.

"Ok fine." Rose replied.

"That wasn't me. That wasn't me who broke up with you. It wasn't my mind talking. I made a huge mistake." I explained.

"That doesn't make sense Scorpius. You broke up with me. How can you say it wasn't your mind?" Rose asked.

"Well-"

"Oi Malfoy! Back off my sister!" Hugo came from round the corner.

"What's going on?" Jenson came followed by Albus, Josh and Maisie.

"Nothing. Everything's fine." Rose sighed.

"Malfoy. Step away from Rose now." The voice of James walked up to me and looked me directly in the face.

"Or what?" I said. Just as Blake, Damien and Jamie turned up.

Great. This was going to be interesting.

"Otherwise your ass is gonna be hexed." Maisie sneered. Exactly what Adrianna said to me.

"Shut up Maisie." Jamie said.

"Go on make me."

"Actually I can't be bothered to waste energy on people like you. Especially those who are mad."

"Are you looking for a slap?!" Maisie shouted.

"What off a cheap slapper like you?!"

Maisie went to attack him but was caught round the waist by Josh.

"I'd walk away if I were you Malfoy while you still have your teeth." James warned him.

"And what if I don't?"

But there was no time for him to answer that because Hugo stepped up and punched me straight in the face.

"HUGO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rose cried as I fell to the floor.

"What do you mean what am I doing?! He broke up with you Rose!" Hugo cried.

"Well I didn't expect you to punch him!"