Chapter 7

Scorpius Malfoy

"Mate, we need to start revising!" Damien moaned at me in our dormitory.

"It's December! Our tests are in May!" I sighed.

"Still, don't you want the best results." Damien rolled his eyes at me.

Lately, Damien had been pressuring me to start revising for our tests (that were ages away). He had always been the smarter one out of me, Blake and Jamie. I was surprised that he wasn't in Ravenclaw. There was no way I was going to start revising yet.

"I know you're encouraging me but I don't want to start revising yet." I said.

"Fine whatever" Damien shrugged and headed out of the dormitory, probably to the library.

I decided to head down to the Common Room when I stopped in my tracks to hear some familiar voices.

"Rachel what do we do now? They've told McGonagall, we're bound to get expelled for this." Marcus sighed.

I quickly hid behind the wall to listen to their conversation.

"Don't worry! I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to make sure those Potters and Weasley' get what they deserve. With a little help from my Aunt and Uncle." Rachel smirked.

"Aren't they in Azkaban?" Reece asked.

"Yes, but they've got an idea that's bound to work!" Rachel said.

"If you say so." They both said unsure.

I headed back to up my dormitory shocked at what they were planning. Why would they do such a thing? I thought about what their motive was but nothing was there.

"Scorpio whats up?" Blake asked me as he sat down on his bed.

"If I tell you this will you promise not to tell anyone. I'll explain this to Damien and Jamie when they get back." I asked.

"Of course."

I explained what I had overheard Rachel, Marcus and Reece talking about. Blake looked surprised yet confused.

"So they have this all mapped out and everything?"

"Yes, it's just a matter of time and waiting for them to attack." I sighed.

"Well we'll have to comeback stronger."

"She has family in Azkaban. No doubt they will come to fight bringing her whole family with them." I said.

"That's very true." Blake nodded.

Soon Jamie and Damien returned and I told them everything. They too were shocked and confused but we set out a plan on how to defeat them. We thought about help from the rest of the school and we all agreed that that was the best idea.

I decided to tell the Weasley's and Potters about this while Blake, Jamie and Damien talked to the teachers and some students .

Rachel, Marcus and Reece weren't going to get away with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I went to find Rose and tell her about the "attack" that was being planned. Luckily I found her outside the Great Hall.

"I need to tell you something important." I said quietly to her.

"Sure what is it?" Her brown eyes gleamed. My stomach did somersaults.

I explained everything I overheard yesterday and her face turned into a frown and she looked distressed and a bit scared. I hated to see Rose scared. I just wanted to comfort her and hold her. She didn't deserve any of this.