V

"Hi Doctor Matthews. I'm Louis Tomlinson, this is Harry Styles."

"Hello Mr Tomlinson, Mr Styles, please sit." Louis pulls out the chair for Harry.

"Careful." He murmurs softly.

"Well Mr Tomlinson, when you called, you said that it was," she consults the file, "an emergency?"

"Well, yes. He, Harry, he's been feeling lightheaded and getting spots in his vision."

"That's, not good, Harry. I'm just gonna order some blood vitamin tests." She pulls out a syringe, some cotton and rubbing alcohol.

After disinfecting the syringe and cleaning Harry's skin, she inserts the syringe and draws some blood.

"Have you both taken the basic necessary precautions for a pregnancy?"

"Not really. I just found out three days ago so I hadn't got around to it. This is our first visit to an OB-GYN."

"Alright, that's completely okay. You're seven weeks pregnant, I hope you know that?"

"I do."

"Well I'm going to give you some basic knowledge about you and your baby, Harry. This can be a stressful time, but you need to deal with it calmly. I can see your boyfriend cares a lot about you."

Harry laughs. "No, Louis' my best friend. But he does care a lot about me." Louis smiles tightly.

"Oh, shouldn't your boyfriend be here instead? No offense, Mr Tomlinson."

"Louis, please." He says politely.

"Uh, I don't have a boyfriend. We, we broke up." Harry looks down.

"Oh, I'm um, I'm sorry."

"That's okay, doctor, let's proceed, please."

"Yes, of course, please call me Sara. Anyway, at present, your baby is the size of a tiny blueberry. The baby's arm buds formed last week and they look like paddles at present. The baby is about half an inch right now and weighs less than 0.4 oz."

"So tiny." Harry mumbles softly making Louis smile fondly.

"You must have started gaining a little weight, just enough for your pants to start feeling tight and clearly you're lucky to have a pregnancy glow instead of a massive acne breakout. Over the next week, you're going to start having cravings. Remember, it's okay to submit once in a while but try not to. You may be nurturing another human but you only need 300 extra calories. Try going for healthy 300 as well."

Both Harry and Louis are listening intently. Louis is making sure to take mental notes, knowing that he's going to be the one running to groceries at 3 am.

"Your baby is already developing facial features and her or his brain cells are developing at an amazing 100,000 cells per minute. The baby has already started to move in small jerky motions but you won't feel this for about another 8-10 weeks. You can ask any questions that you have."

"Can I eat freely?"

"I'm glad you asked, Harry. This shows you're aware. You do need to be careful not only about what you eat but also how much you eat. I'm sure you know alcohol is a no. Fish too can have high levels of mercury so don't eat more than 12 ounces per week. Don't even think about eating swordfish, king mackerel or tilefish. Limit tuna to once a week. Be careful about medicines. A lot of medicines have 25% alcohol. This is something that Louis needs to keep an eye on. Avoid caffeine too. It's detrimental to you and can cause premature births or facial defects. Also don't smoke at all or be around people who are smoking. Even second hand smoke can cause Sudden Infant Death Syndrome." The room is pierced with a sharp intake of breath.

Little Heartbeat || Larry Stylinson mpregOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara