I

"Harry?" A voice murmurs into Harry's ear.

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up, love. I've got something for you."

"Lemme sleep Mych.. I'm very tired...." Harry pulls up the duvet falling from his naked body.

"It's your favorite baby. Mint ice cream." Mych rubs his arm.

"Later please?"

"Okay fine. Wanna cuddle?"

"Yes please."

"Ever so polite, love." He laughs softly and kisses the other's cheek, his stubble rubbing against it. Harry smiles, leaning into his touch. "I'll just put the ice cream in the freezer." He kisses his cheek again.

"Okay. I love you." He mumbles sleepily feeling Mychal's weight lift off the mattress. Harry lets out a happy sigh. Five years of being happily in love. What else does one need? His phone then buzzes on the bedside table

Hazzzzzza I mizz u come home... lads sleepover x

I'm tired LOu.... Some other time
maybe...miss you too xx

Urgh fine... Goodnight then.

Don't be mad louisisiisiis

I'm bored harytyryturyru

Ugh fine whr r u?

Outside ross' house in ten mins

"Who are you texting babe?" Mych crawls into the bed, getting under the covers.

"S'just Louis."

"Just Louis? Just Louis are you fucking kidding?" He yells immediately getting out of bed.

Harry rubs his forehead irritably. "Mych shut the fuck up. This isn't a fucking soap opera where you'll get mad at me for having friends and I'll be all naive and stupid and won't leave you." He says without even turning to him. He immediately shuts up.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"It's whatever... I'm going home... I'll come over later." Harry throws off the covers.

"I'll drop you off?" He suggests hopefully

"It's fine. Lou will be here any minute."

"You aren't mad, are you?" He asks softly.

"No, Mychal David Ross, how could I ever be mad at you. It's not like you almost picked a fight with me for having a friend." He remarks sarcastically.

"I'm sorry babe... I just don't trust Tomlinson's intentions."

"Intentions?" Harry's voice takes a high pitch "intentions?" He laughs humorlessly. "He's been my best mate since childhood. You should be more worried about your brother's intentions towards me." He scoffs referring to the time Mychal's cousin stopped him in the washroom when they were throwing a housewarming party for Mychal and tried to grope him which resulted in a broken nose, Louis' bloody knuckles and a party ended early.

Not to mention a three way shouting match between Harry, Mychal and Louis. The day ended with Harry not speaking to Mychal for a week and spending all his time with Louis. He wasn't going to take his boyfriend telling him to 'stop roaming around with your tits out like a slut if you don't wanna be groped.' Yes he was slapped after that. Yes Harry slapped him. Louis may or may not have kicked him in the balls. He may or may not have screamed louder than a 5 year old girl.