II

A/N- I can't believe I'm saying this... There's sophiam in this chapter. Not for long and hopefully not too much. I hate sophiam... Idk why I'm writing it.

"Harry... Come on. We're gonna be late. Liam will be so pissed if we mess this up."

"Fuck you Louis. If I'm such a burden then why don't you just leave?"

"Harry please just stop this shit okay? You've been this moody for a week now and I'm getting really tired of it." Louis sighs entering Harry's room to deal with him.

He sits there on his bed with tears in his eyes. "You're tired of me. You hate me. Don't hate me Louis. Mych already hates me." Tears roll down his cheeks. Louis gasps and quickly pulls him tightly into a hug.

"Harry, shhhh, don't cry, love. I don't hate you okay? I'm not tired of you either. You've just been very moody and mopey lately. It's a bit exhausting. But it's fine, it's understandable. Are you ready? Shall we go? Liam's gonna kill us if we miss Sophia's birthday party." He straightens the collar of his lovely patterned suit. "You look lovely, Harry." Louis says softly patting his cheek.

"I like Sophia." He says, his voice thick with tears. "She's very nice to me." He wipes his eyes. "And thank you. It's Gucci. You look very hot." Louis raises his eyebrows and chuckles, surprised at his straightforwardness.

"Well, thank you. And yes she's very nice. Let's go now, Haz."

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

"Harry, here. I brought your favorite, mint ice cream." He turns his nose up.

"Ew."

"Harry! You love mint ice cream."

"It's repulsive. Take it away from me."

Louis sighs and takes it away. Harry has been incredibly frustrating and moody lately. It's grating on his nerves. "What's up Lou? Why so irritated?" Niall wraps an arm around the man's shoulder.

"Hi Niall. It's nothing. Harry's acting like a pregnant lady and its tiring."

"What do you mean?"

"Keeps having mood swings and acts so damn sensitive."

"I don't know, isn't he-"

"Can I have your attention everyone?" Liam calls into the mic on stage where a band was performing seconds ago. He had completely outdone himself for the girl. He looked as amazing as everything else. He was wearing a dashing silver three piece suit with a black silk tie and patent leather shoes. Everyone turns to him but he only has eyes for Sophia who's wearing a matching silver sequinned gown that hugs all her curves perfectly. It's a gift from Liam. "Soph, baby, come up on stage with me please?" She let's out a nervous little giggle before joining him.

"What's going on, Li?"

"Just listen to me yeah? I- uhm- I met you all the way back in high school, and I hated your guts. I never expected to be here. With you next to me, happily dating you for almost 4 years. You're the light of my life-"

"What the fuck?" Zayn mutters into Louis' ear causing him to jump a foot into the air.

"Don't fucking creep up on me." Louis smacks his arm and focuses on Zayn instead of his friend onstage.

"I'm not drunk enough for this." Zayn snatches the flute of wine out of Louis' hand and downs it in one. He then opts for stealing Niall's beer and downing that too. Louis diverts his attention back to Liam trying to catch on to what he was saying.

"- I've loved you for so long now, I can't imagine my life without you." Liam finally pauses with a smile. "So will you, please, make me the luckiest guy on the planet and," he gets down on one knee causing everyone to gasp,"be my wife?"