awefawef

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah." I squeaked, taking in a deep breath so I wouldn't pant like some deranged animal. I hated yoga. I hated it so, so much. "This just proves that I need to exercise more."

"Well we have yoga every Friday afternoon. It's a fun release." Mikey smiled at me. I didn't know if he was purposefully putting innuendos in his dialogue, or if he was just too innocent to understand the hidden meanings.

"Sounds great." I blinked back a few tears. Whatever muscle was located just below my butt had either been sprained or ripped apart of something, because I had no feeling whatsoever in my left leg. "I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit."

"Okay." He gave me a worried look. Aww, he was too cute. I just wanted to ruffle his smooth brown hair. "Remember we're all meeting up for dinner, right?"

I nodded and gave him my best smile. Dear lord, someone bring me a wheel chair.

"It was nice to meet you Avias." He kissed my cheek before walking away.

What the fuck? I'm gonna admit. That was hot, but who does he think he is? Going around giving kisses to boys that he just met. I could have a boyfriend for all he knows. Shame, shame.

The sound of laughter made me turn to my right. Mikey was talking to some other guy with eye-catching white hair. They were laughing about something. For some insecure reason I felt like they were laughing at me. Maybe Mikey had told white-hair boy that I was easy, and that he already gave me a kiss. Of course they probably weren't talking about me at all, but when you don't know anyone. You can't trust anyone.

I formed my hands into a gun shape and ducked down into a roll. Kind of like those spies in lame movies. Unfortunately my decrepit body protested and I slammed my face into the door jam. Huh. I guess that's why they call it a door jam.

I let out a pathetic groan and closed my eyes against the pain. Satan was on my side today, and he wanted to torture me for being a sweet boy.

Mikey looked at me worriedly from across the hall and started jogging my way. I waved him off with my hand and started inching inside the bedroom. This was too embarrassing for him to see me like this. I wasn't acting like myself. Since when would I ever do the 'duck-and-roll'? This place is turning me into something new. Something weird, and I liked it so much.

"Hey are you okay?" An angel asked me. His beautiful pale face looked down on me from heaven. A sweep of his brown hair was tucked behind his glasses. That was hot.

"Mikey?" I asked. A smile creeping onto my face. Whoa, my head really hurt. What was up with that?

"Yes?" The angel asked. Well I could tell that he wasn't an angel, but it was fun pretending.

"I'm real tired." I sighed lightly. "Oh, my head hurts too."

"Do you want me to bring you to your bed?" He asked worriedly. Did I sense embarrassment in his voice as well? I would feel kind of odd carrying someone to bed too.