Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.

PICTURE IS OF DESTINY! :) SHE'S BEAUTIFUL ISN'T SHE?! ----------------->

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T READ MY PRINCETON STORY, NE'VAEH IS HEAVEN SPELLED BACKWARDS, SHE'LL EXPLAIN WHY SHE NAMED HER THAT LATER IN THE STORY AND IT'S PRONOUNCED 'NUH-VAY-UH' AND TEQUAN IS PRONOUNCED 'TUH-KW-AWN' LOL THAT'S THE BEST WAY I CAN PUT IT!

ANYWAYS, THIS CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY BOTH DRAKE AND JOJO'S VERSION OF 'MARVINS ROOM'. (: ENJOY!!

________________________________

Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.

To: JaNayNayy ;)

From: Me

"Code fucking AQUA!! Code AQUA!! Get to my house ASAP!!"

I hit 'send' on my iPhone and place my phone on the stand next to my bed. I blew a rasberry and plopped down on my bed. 

The events of yesterday replayed in my mind.

"Trey?" I whispered in disbelief. Out of all the friends Craig had, he wants to open a business with him?! 

He broke out into a grin. His teeth, white as ever. His lips, more plump and pinker than ever. "How've you been?"

For some reason, this sparks something in me. No, not in a good way, but in a murderous way. "How the fuck do you think I've been?" I snapped.

His smile disappeared and was replaced by a guitly look. GOOD. Mofo.

"Uhm, kids, how about you go upstairs and play with your toys?" My dad suggested. Which I'm thankful for. I don't want them to be exposed to the kind of language I'm about to use. That, and I don't want them to see their mother chopping off balls.

They nodded and ran out of the kitchen without another word. I kept my dark brown eyes focused on his honey ones. I'm sure this is one of my dirtiest glares ever. If looks could kill, he would have been six feet under by now. 

"Sorry." He mumbled, but I don't think he even knows what he's apologizing for. I could make a list of what he needs to apologize for, but that'd take years.

"Shove your 'sorry' up your got damn ass whole." I spat.

"Language."

"Destiny, you don't have to be so hard on him."

My dad and Craig spoke at the same time. I whirled around to face them, my back now to Trey. My dad had a sympathetic look on his face. Craig looked annoyed. And Ashley, poor thing, look utterly confused. I'm sure her brain is about to burst.

"Oh? You mean like the night he," I gestured to him, pointing my thumb over my shoulder,  "wasn't so hard on me?" I asked, sarcastically ofcourse.

"C'mon, Destiny. That was three years a-"

"But it's affected my life ever since then! You of all people should know that!" I shouted desperately.

"Can we just talk?" Trey asked from behind me.

I turned around and continued to glare at him, "No." I said coldly.

"Please? Just hear me out." He begged.

"Nothing you say will change the fact that I hate you. The fact that," I paused. "The fact that I wish you never walked into my life." My voice was nothing like its self. It was deep, and murderous. I got the urge to cry, but I couldn't. I felt empty. I cried so much over the last 3 years, now I have to be strong for myself, and my kids.