Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844

• Dedicated to MY FANTABULOUS READERS, COMMENTERS, AND VOTERS! :D <3

#TeamTequan STAND UP!! I loved writing this chapter because it had alot of my baby :-* Some questions are answered and I hope you enjoy :D

Pic of Tequan & Destiny. Video you MUST listen too! :D

VOTE AND COMMENT! :D

_____________________________________________

Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844

I was running.

From something, from someone.

Tears were streaming down my face and no matter how bad I wanted to wipe them, I couldn't, in fear that, that would only slow me down. I kept glancing behind me, to see if whatever I was running from, would be right behind me.

But nothing was ever there.

The road seemed endless and that I would never reach my destination. Wherever that may be.

Once again, there was no where to turn, no houses, no nothing but one long street that never seemed to end. My breaths were getting shallow and my chest was starting to burn. But I couldn't stop, not now.

I made the mistake of not looking behind me and I was roughly pulled to the ground by my ponytail. 

My back took most the fall but my head followed and I couldn't help the bone-shrilling scream that escaped my lips. Whimpering, I tried to stand but pain exploded through my ankle, telliing me I must have twisted it.

Too busy inspecting my twisted ankle, I didn't see the dark shadow now casted above me. Turning my head slowly, I looked up only for me to disappear.

*

I was back at the house. In front of the door where the screaming was coming from. But this time it was more intense. I'm pretty sure it was a female screaming and she was screaming as if her life depended on it.

i stood outside the door, frozen.

And for the first time, I heard voices coming from inside that room.

"Get the fuck up and stop crying." A husky voice boomed. I heard whimpering and then the sound of skin making contact with skin. "You stupid bitch!" I could only guess this female hit him. For what reason, I don't know, but at that moment I couldn't hear anything else but her pleas to this man.

"Please, no! I'm sorry," she sobbed. "It won't happen again, please!" I could barely understand her but I was listening closely enough. "No...No! Please don't! Please don't!" She begged. Don't what?

"Too late for begging." He snarled.

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own and reached for the door knob. As soon as the door was open wide enough, my eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Tequan!" 

I jolted awake, body oozing sweat. 

That was the farthest the dream had ever gone and I was not impressed with that ending. It all seemed too real. Like, it has happened before.

Me, on my knees in front of this ... Tequan person, sobbing. I was practically begging for my life and for good reason. He had stood towering above me, a silver pistol in hand.