Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.

Chapter contains sexual content and use of strong language. I am not responsible for what you choose to read. Viewer discretion is advised. 

(Picture is of Tequan)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.

Destiny.

"Oh," Tequan's grin got wider, "we go way back. Right, Ashley?"

Ashley was now behind Craig, hand in hand, while the other rested on his shoulder. She didn't look as..frightened, probably because my brother was there. Were they high school friends? Childhood friends? Either way, they had some sort of connection. She, at first, looked scared while Tequan grinned almost...evilly? Were they enemies?

Ashley scanned everyone's faces for a brief second before her gaze finally laded on Tequan. She let out a shaky breath and hesitantly nodded, "Y-Yeah. We do...We uhm, we- w-were together in high school..."

My eyes widened. That answer I was not expecting. They don't look like they'd date. Their personalities are totally different. Tequan has a split personality. He knows when to be serious and he knows when to joke around. He's relaxed and free-spirtited, I guess you could say. Ashley, I've known her a little over two weeks, but she seems happy-go-lucky twenty-four-seven. She's outgoing and always has a smile on her face. She's care-free and doesn't give a damn what people say.

The two re total opposites. I never in my life would have thought they were even together. I guess Opposites Attract, eh?

"You went for Chihuahua over here?" Trey laughed, pointing a thumb at Tequan, "What is up with you girls and these little ass mutts? There's no possible way you can get pleasure from being with that."

"Actually...." Ashley started.

"He's quite fit in that department." I smirked. "He's bigger than you by a couple of inches Trey."

I was lying, it's actually vice-versa. But I wasn't going to tell either one of them that! I would add to Trey's big ass ego, and embarrass Tequan. 

Trey's mouth instantly formed a straight line and he was glaring at me while I kept smirking. Everyone was trying hard to contain there laughs, but it was too much. I am the Comedian Queen!

"You know that's a damn lie, Destiny. You want the D."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want your two inch penis, Trey." I said plainly.

He didn't respond. He simply rolled his eyes and took a seat, not wanting to be embarrassed by anymore of my smart remarks. He's a smart boy.

"How is that possible?" Craig suddenly spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. "She's from New York."

"I just moved here for school." Tequan shrugged, "My parents thought I'd get a better education here so they sent me to live with my Aunt and Uncle a few years back."

Craig nodded and turned back to Ashley, "What were you saying about the wedding, babe?"

She looked startled. She was so busy staring at Tequan she hadn't noticed Craig was speaking to her.

She snapped her neck to look at him, "Huh? O-Oh. I was saying-"

"Wedding?" Tequan said amused, "High School Ashley. Getting married? I never thought I'd see the day! No one did."