Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.

Destiny. 

I decided to spend some time with my kids and I know the best way to do that. I walked into the twins' room where they were playing on the floor. When I entered, their heads snapped in my direction.

"Mommy!" They cheered simultaneously.

"Hey! How about we hang out today? Just the three of us." I suggested, putting on a fake smile. I have to stay strong for my kids. That's number one on my list. Always.

They nodded eagerly.

"Trent, get your trunks on and help Ne'Vaeh with her bathing suit while I pack you guys' bag. We're gonna go to the beach later."

They nodded and began scattering across the room. I laughed at their eagerness and went to my room get the bag that we'll put all the stuff in.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a missed call from Jenay.

Crap! I totally fogot about her! Opps.

I thumbed around on my phone and pressed call. The phone rang four times before she finally picked up.

"Oh! Nooow you call me back." She said sarcastically. I can imagine her rolling her eyes right now.

"I'm soo sorry. Alot has been happening lately. I've barely been out this house. But, hey, me and the twins are going out for a little family day, how bout you come with?" I offered.

There was a pause on the other line, but she finally spoke, "Sure. I'll meet you at the park downtown." Click.

Damn. Rude ass bitch. Didn't even ask if that's okay.

I put on my gold and black two piece with white shorts, a red tanktop, and a pair of black flip flops. Grabbing my phone, bag, towels, and car keys, I made my way back to the twins' room.

As I stepped into their room I looked to see them fully dressed. They even put regualr closed on top of their swimming clothes.

"Wow! You guys move fast! Good job."

"Can we take the bweach ball mommy?" Trent asked.

I nodded, "Get your flip flops on and we can go." I said.

They looked under their beds and pulled out their flip flops. I smiled as we walked out of the door.

I love my kids.

_____________________

We arrived at the park about ten minutes later. Trent and Ne'Vaeh instantly unbuckled themselves from their booster seats, and headed for the slides. I locked my car and began walking to seat on a near by bench.

Seconds later, I noticed a black challenger pull up and park next to my blue charger. Janay got out of the car, looking all high and mighty. She had her hair up in a high ponytail, which she rarely does, and her skin gave off this glowing effect. She just screamed 'I just had the best fuck of my life.'

I laughed to myself as she sat next to me on the bench.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, "What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes, "You know what I'm talking about. You just got laid! I'd say...." I leaned over and sniffed her, "Less than ten hours ago." I smirked as panic shone through her eyes.