Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!

It was hard to write this when I have to take care of my crying baby :/

(Pic of Destiny. Video REALLY relates to this chapter so watch it!)

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!

Destiny.

As I sat at the front desk of my new job, I couldn't help but think about the way things are going.

A couple weeks after I had started my new job, things were changing. And not in the good way. The only thing that probably hasn't changed were my kids.

Tequan, he's gone a whole lot more, leaving me at home alone most of the time. My dad decided he wanted to have extra time with the kids, so he's had them non-stop for about a week and a half. Anyway, Tequan would come home from school about an hour or so later than usual. By the time he got home, I'd be half way sleep. He's also not been paying much attention to me. We have casual conversation but that's about it. We haven't had sex in two weeks and I'm getting frustrated as hell. 

My dad, although a quiet man, has been even more quiet than usual. He's been keen on wanting the kids at his house all the time, and not wanting me there. A few days after I told him about the engagement, he was okay, normal. But then, all of a somethin' he turned the other cheek. 

Ashley, is still not talking to me. I hadn't realized I upset her as much as I did. I just wanted answers and she knew them. I mean, she acts like Tequan murdered someone close to her or something. She hasn't even called me to do anything for the wedding.

Craig, is the same as my dad. Everytime I go over, he's always rushing me out. I swear, he and Ashley know something that they are refusing to tell me. They are not the best at hiding secrets. They both fidget when lying so they're pretty easy.

Trey. Mysterious, mysterious, Trey. He's been blocking me out from his emotions a lot more. He did it before, but now it just seems like he has his guard up a whole lot more. It's really pissing me off that he doesn't show me what he's feeling.

Janay, she's been giddy about something all week. She'll come over and be like 'I know something you don't!' and then grin a huge kool-aid smile. At least she's blunt about it, though.

There is something going on and they're all in on it but me. I mean, don't I have the right to know? I'm family and if everyone else knows, shouldn't I know too?

It really pisses me off. I hate not being included.

Rolling my eyes internally, I focused on signing in the next patient.

_____________________________

At two o'clock, I clocked out at the hospital. After saying goodbye to new friends, I walked outside to wait for Tequan. It's Saturday, so I know I interrupted his time with the guys, but I could really care less right now. I'm pissed at him. Nothing but him cheating has come to my mind.

After about five minutes of waiting in the hot sun of June, I finally noticed his Gray Challenger coming down the rode. The car stopped in front of me and with a huff, I got into the car, placing my purse in the back seat. I noticed neither Ne'Vaeh or Trent was in the car, so I figured they were still with my dad.