Chapter 16 - Just Dance.

• Dedicated to THE PEOPLE WHO HELP ME REACH 1K FANS BY FANNING! <3

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 FANS! IT'S UNBELIEVABLE I WANT TO CRY! THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES! :D

So school's out and I'm officially a junior! WHOOOOO! Second, sorry for the late update. I was really trying to please the fans that read OPPOSITES ATTRACT because they don't get updates as frequently so yeah. 

Anyways, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! :D

 __________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16 - Just Dance.

Destiny.

As I stared up at Tequan, a new wave of fear overtakes me. I have never seen him this way. He's not even him self. His eyes look pitch black while his muscles are tense, causing veins to pop out.

It's like a whole new Tequan. 

From the impact of the slap, I can feel my eye throbbing, no doubt leaving a bruise in the process. My eyes start to water but I'm trying hard to push them back. I can't cry in front of him, that only shows that he's won.

But I'm sure he can smell my fear.

Tequan says nothing. He shakes his head and walks into the bathroom attached to our bedroom. That's when I finally decide to let the tears run down my face and the sob from my lips.

I try to get up, but my legs are shaking to bad and I collapse every try. I decide to just crawl. That should help.

I get on my hands and knees and begin crawling to the bed. Everytime my hands touch the ground, my face throbs all the more. 

As soon as I get on the bed, my body wraps in a fetal position. I don't even bother pulling the covers up. It doesn't matter. The sobs get louder and I don't care.

My fiance just hit me.

Tequan has never showed signs of being abusive. He's always happy and protective but he knows his limits. 

Maybe I deserved it. If I wasn't acting like such a hoe, he wouldn't have went to drink himself to oblivion. Maybe if I went after him, we could have talked while he was sober and all of this could have been resolved.

Maybe.

Or maybe it was a drunken mistake.

Part of me believes that this would have happened eventually. Even though he hasn't shown the signs, he has been a little bit more on edge ever since he found out Trey was my ex and my babies dad.

Maybe it just drove him to the edge. That, and I threw the cheating in his face, though I have no proof that he has been cheating.

I just thank God that Ne'Vaeh or Trent weren't here to witness that or all the yelling. The last thing I would want them to do is to see their mother getting hit. I don't want Trey thinking that it's okay or Ne'Vaeh to think that she has to be the victim.

 My heavy sobbing was cut off when the bathroom door opened. My whole body stiffened and I closed my eyes tightly, trying to appear to be sleeping. I didn't want to risk the chance of him getting even more upset.