Chapter 11 - Apologizing.

• Dedicated to THE FANS WHO WERE PATIENT WITH ME!!!1

(Picture of Destiny)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 - Apologizing.

(You need to listen to the VIDEO over there. It's awesome!)

Destiny.

"You almost finished, baby?"

Two weeks. It has been two weeks since Tequan proposed to me! I could not be happier to say the least right now. We have decided to start planning our own wedding after my brothers' and Ashley's wedding. It would be less stressing on my part because Ashley recently promoted me to maid of honor!  To say the least, I was pretty fucking excited. It will be my first wedding to attend and be in! Lame for a twenty, almost twenty-one, year old. True, but it makes it all the more special.

I turned in my chair and smiled at Tequan, "Yeah, I'm finishing up my Anatomy work and I'll be done. Give me about twenty minutes."

I'm glad Tequan did not want me stressed so he offered to have it after their wedding, which I was more than thankful for. I was going to disagree but he made two points that include: Finishing up my online classes at college and I have two, more like one, toddler running around.  I reluctantly agreed when he said that.

I felt Tequan's muscular arms wrap around my neck as he leaned down and kissed my ear. I love being in his embrace. It makes me feel safe. "That's fine. We have to pick up the kids in an hour and I can drop you off so I can get to class. So you should have time to get changed." He whispered. It wasn't meant to me sexual, more like comfortable.

I nodded and continued my work on the computer, knowing he was right. I looked a mess right now. I had on really baggy sweats with a wrinkly old white-t and my hair was in a sloppy bun and I don't wear make-up unless it is necessary, but I haven't washed my face today because I've been so busy. I have to get dressed before picking up Ne'Vaeh and Trent.

It gets lonely without Trent here, but I see him everyday. Well, everyday that my dad isn't home. Craig says he 'sneaks' out late and come home at all hours of the morning. 

I have yet to apologize to my father. It's harder then it seems because my father is a stubborn man. If he's still giving the silent treatment, then he can hold a grudge. I plan on apologizing when I drop Trent off after daycare.

Guess who else has started giving me the silent treatment! Ding, ding, ding. You got it! Trey. I suppose he is still not too happy with me agreeing to marry Tequan. I didn't want him to find out like he did, but what happened, happened. He was going to find out either way. 

He has been messing around with Alicia. When I'm at my dad's, they come down the hall with their clothes and hair all messed up and Alicia's lipgloss smeared. When he notices I'm in the room, he sends a smirk my way.

It causes a tiny ache in my heart when I know they've just had sex. That ache gets ignored though, then I become angry that he is having sex under someone else's roof. And that Alicia bitch has no class what-so-ever. I'm glad she went back to New York yesterday.

When I yell at Trey, he says nothing. I sometimes do things that I know he doesn't like just so he can explode at my ass but no such luck. I realized that I need his attention. I crave it. Which is scary.