Epilogue.

• Dedicated to SUPPORTERS OF THIS STORY!

i KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT EPILOGUES AREN'T REALLY MEANT TO BE LONG, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY :D

________________________________________________________

Epilogue.

Trey.

5 years later ...

For the honeymoon, Destiny and I decided that we would take our kids wherever we would go. Trent and Ne'Vaeh are nine and Elijah and Isaiah are now five, so we believe that they're able to fly now.

We chose New York for the honeymoon.

It doesn't seem like much, seeing as I have been here before, but while away, New York became my home and it's a place I want to show my family. It's so different from Cali, but it has a lot of similarities. 

Also while in New York, I'm keeping my mental promise to Trent and Ne'Vaeh about seeing snow. Yes, Destiny and I had a winter wedding for this reason exactly. We want our kids to experience everything possible, even if it's something as little as snow.

When our plane touched down, we grabbed our bags from the plane and the kids automatically went into the buddy system. Since we had to carry bags, Trent and Elijah will hang on to my belt loops and Isaiah and Ne'Vaeh will do the same with Destiny. Usually we just hold hands, just to ensure that no one gets lost or let behind.

It was the middle of November so it was kind of chilly and it hadn't snowed yet, but it would while we were in town. I made sure of that.

We got a cab and went to the cabin we had rented for the weekend, to rest for the night. The flight was long and the kids could barely keep their eyes open. 

Tomorrow, I have a big surprise for Destiny and the kids and I wanted to make sure everyone was well rested for it. 

* * * *

Destiny.

"Trey, where are you taking us?" I asked Trey, annoyed. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying New York. The tourists sights were amazing, but Trey had us pushing the sleeping Twins in these car like strollers because they had gotten tired, and my feet and back were killing me. Not to mention it was freezing cold.

He had taken us to the campus of Juliard and showed us some of the things there and we had went to the statue of liberty. Most of the upper levels were closed, seeing as it was getting ready to snow, but we went to all the levels that were open.

The kids were jumping with excitement and I made sure to get many pictures. They were enjoying themselves and that's all that matters.

"Be patient, baby." He smirked, looking both ways as we crossed a busy street.

Sighing, I trudged along with him. My feet were aching really bad, my hands were freezing, and I was starting to get dizzy. I wasn't going to complain though.